few winter mods..........pic heavy

TADDY

made a few little changes to the zed over winter and thought id see what you guys think....

mods include:

Front, Rear and side z badges painted kuro black

rear 350z badge removed

door handles painted kuro black

side indicater lights tinted

20mm wheel spacers all round

30mm lowering springs

black wheel nuts

gastly front number plate holder removed and number plate moved

My wheels were badly corroded from last winter so they have been fully refurbed with the outer studs removed and smoothed out, the centres were repainted matte black as before and the chrome lip painted kuro black :D

here's a pic before the winter modding began

6908backupofsiscamera001.jpg

pics before wheel spacers

newquaycarstuffdec09088.jpg

newquaycarstuffdec09091.jpg

pics now :teeth:

newquaycarstuffdec09098.jpg

newquaycarstuffdec09100.jpg

newquaycarstuffdec09105.jpg

newquaycarstuffdec09108.jpg

newquaycarstuffdec09110.jpg

newquaycarstuffdec09111.jpg

hope you like, sorry about the pics i need some photography lessons :blush:

next step N1 style carbon hood and TS style rear diffuser!!!!

Nice work, looks great :thumbs:

Some thoughts though!

Did you upgrade your rear indicator bulbs?

Rear tint and rear wiper removal

And the fitting of the TS rear diffuser may be a bit of a pain with your zorst.

And if you can be arsed... paint the front reflectors black and murder out your headlights!

Just noticed something else.. front grill needs painting black or some other colour.. the more open diamond stylee will give it a more open agressive look:)

Some thoughts though!

And if you can be arsed... paint the front reflectors black and murder out your headlights!

Just noticed something else.. front grill needs painting black or some other colour.. the more open diamond stylee will give it a more open agressive look:)

we're on the same wave length lol already been quoted while my car was at the body shop to have my front bumper re-sprayed, headlight internals painted black along with the reflectors and grill B)

Some thoughts though!

we're on the same wave length lol already been quoted while my car was at the body shop to have my front bumper re-sprayed, headlight internals painted black along with the reflectors and grill B)

Lol! Get them to fill the wiper hole at the same time!! :lol: If you do black that grill then it will look like its solid black. IMO i would be calling alex for some of his powdercoated stuff!

i'll bare that in mind cheers pal :thumbs:

oh and i'll be taking it to exhaust uk to see if they can get my zorst to sit higher where it should be for the diffuser to fit ;)

Looks like you may be OK. If you get down to Envy South then they have one there you can offer up for a test fit!

And when it does fit it then and there!!

TS_diff_rear6.jpg

Looks a bit different to the last time I saw it at JTS last summer!

Looking good.

Oh, and the missus asked me ask you where you got your sleeve done? She said it's one of the best she's every seen.

cheers for the comments guys :teeth:

3fiddyz

thanks for the pic i will deffo be going to envy for the mastergrade ts diffuser :thumbs: especialy now i know they ofer fitting aswell didn't realise lol

jamakalbi

its a nismo V1 bodykit :)

lexx

tell your misses thanks, it was designd and tattoo'd by Ryan White he tattoo's out of my local shop called monster shop but he's going solo realy soon ;)

stealth is deffinately the way im going, wanting to get her a full satin black re-spray in the very near future!

stealth is deffinately the way im going, wanting to get her a full satin black re-spray in the very near future!

B)

fancy a swop? it would be a lot easyer :lol: just need to make my final choice on wether to stick with the nismo bumper or swop it out before i make the plunge ;)

I'm going for the stealth look too. I'll be doing the wheels in matt black too and the badges/handles in kuro black.

Your car looks good but I'm not a fan of the grill you got in the front bumper. What did you use to tint the lights/indicators, vinyls or spray? How much did it cost to paint the handles and badges or did you do it yourself? Your car still seems like its a bit high considering its lowered 30mm, you got any pics of what it was like before it was lowered?