We buy any car = sucks

Gilly199

Ive been wanting to change the wee polo automatic for something different to hit about in, looking on auto trader there isn't a car any cheaper than about £600 even ones older and with higher millage.

So being that i would accept £600 not a problem and thinking that i could push for more in a sale situation i tried these monkies and see what i was offered. Including that fact it has a three day old MOT ticket to boot.

you ready???

£90 :blink: whats more there was a £30 charge for using them so end total was £60 :surrender:

you are getting £100 at a scrap yard the now :scare:

I really hope they cal back to see if i accept the offer :evil:

i got a quote for them off an old car i had, and it was working out better than trying to sell privatly, but this was when the market was in free fall. i wish i had taken their first offer as by the time i go tback to them 2 months later it had lost another £1000 in value :doh: so never used them.

I checked on the Zed with these about 6 months ago (purely out of curiosity :) ) and they offered me a half decent price, though for the life of me I can't remember what. About a month later they emailed me and increased their offer by about £700. I would definitely give them a go as opposed to part ex prices if I struggled with a private sale.

It really does depend on the car. If its less than 3yrs old, then they tend to be ok, but older than that and they take the mick really. But whos to stop them, they're there to make a profit, the only people that lose out are the mugs that accept the offer. I got an offer on my Leon which was higher than the dealer trade in offer, so I showed it to the dealer and got them to up theirs, so it can work out alright :thumbs: Just dont expect a decent price, they are easy and convinient, not guarenteed to be a good price.

If you trade your old car in for a new one if it's past a certain age it's worth £2000 from the govenment

Yea but the goverment thing is for new car sales only. Im looking to swap a run about for a run about. If you know what i mean

But if they want the car they are gonna have to up that offer by alot. I got the edge being a rare automatic and a full years MOT ticket. I would have thought £200 would be a p*ss take but £60 :thumbdown:

I could get £300 standing on my head without hoovering the thing.

But yea the adds are like a camp acid trip.

AHHHH they are following me!!! the second i pressed submit the add came on :ninja:

They offered me £7900 for my M3 a week ago.

I sold it this week for £10,000.

:)

Sold it private? If so their price aint too bad, looks like what you'd get at a dealer, which is quite good given they are usually vultures!

[quote="Gilly199

AHHHH they are following me!!! the second i pressed submit the add came on :ninja:

:scare:

I'm now going to start hallucinating whenever I hear/see an advert for them again. And, I'm thinking loads of miniature Pete Burns' will form an army around me singing the tune!

You are to blame for this, I will never hear/see this advert in the same way. Thanks, pal. :thumbs:

[quote name='"Gilly199

:scare:

I'm now going to start hallucinating whenever I hear/see an advert for them again. And' date=' I'm thinking loads of miniature Pete Burns' will form an army around me singing the tune!

You are to blame for this, I will never hear/see this advert in the same way. Thanks, pal. :thumbs:[/quote']

You really gotta be f**king kidding me. just been away for 15 mins having dinner. sat down and started reading your post. My ears kinda perked up like a watch dog. Its on again!!!!!!!!

Was a funny concidence to start with but now its just dam freaky :scare:

Enjoy Mr burns ;)

You can tell by the chavvy advert that it is a quick-fix crappy company that is only interested in exploiting poor feckers that need a quick buck.

Which reminds me. My bongs all out.

Better send my Z off to We Buy Any Car (dot com)....

Joke.