got one at last!

yehaaaaaa!!!!! at last after 6 months of looking we have finally bought a car! just what we wanted, sunsert orange, GT. just opened a bottle of bubbly to celebrate. its gonna be delivered on sunday, cant wait. now i can stop obsessing about checking the net every 5 mins! I will post pics as soon as i can. Oh, by the way.....YEHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Congratulations on the purchase mate ...

I remember when I was looking for mine ... it was a right hassle having to search on the internet every five minutes and then going to view etc ...

Enjoy the car and permanent smile that comes with owning one!

:thumbs:

dont need to say it but thats got to be the best colout :teeth:

enjoy m8. i ve had mine 10 months now and still have a big grin every time i drive it.

:drive1

if your intrested a few of south coast zedders are planning to get together on the 7th of feb.pm me for details

There are 'domestics' on the horizon for sure! I imagine she will use the old 'it's me or the car' trick....i just have to be mentally strong and resist her unspeakably cunning feminine charms!

It wont be too difficult, when i see that sexy orange beasty being rolled of the delivery trailer tommorow.

I'll put some pics up as soon as i get the car.

It arrived at last this morning :clap: didn't know wheather to clean it, drive it, or hump it!

i'm trying to attatch some pics, but it keeps saying its invalid. what am i doing wrong (i'm a 'putor numpty!)?

open a photobucket account.

load pictures into there, then copy the img codes into the thread ;)