40th Anniversary Z spy shots

Indyzed

tinted wheels and red brake callipers then visually

Not on the second car that also has orange leather whereas the first has black and we are told the seats are to be red.

Can't rely on thse shots to confirm final production run, but the dark grey is B)

No change to the standard exhaust that can be seen in those pics . :thumbdown:

Looks ok but still prefer it in white although maybe softtop just pips it at the post?

Looks like Nissan dont want to spend any money this year on any of their cars - just going for quick cheap tweaks to justify stuff!

At least they still have the 1/2 colour shade out on the bumpers again - some things dont change! :bang:

A few more pics for you guys, from our US and German cousins. Dont read into the interior spec of these, its different in the States and Germany to here ;) I was going to wait until confirmation of the UK spec, but what the hell, you guys love pics and these are freely out on the net :thumbs:

CIMG9860.jpg

CIMG9826.jpg

CIMG9814.jpg

CIMG9812.jpg

CIMG9815.jpg

CIMG9820.jpg

CIMG9808.jpg

And the red JDM one:

55.jpg

7.jpg

GetAttachment2.jpg

5.jpg

GetAttachment4.jpg

Are there any performance changes?

Not that I've heard of, but thats all in hand too ;) This car responds well to intakes and exhuast which the 350z doesnt.

But you can do that to a standard 370, I was trying to work out what the benefit of this edition was apart from a red interior, grey paint and darker rims. For example the 350z GT4 had the extra bhp etc etc.......

None of the other versions out there already have engine tweaks, only the Nismo has performance upgrades to take it to 350HP, but AFAIK thats just a new exhaust and slight ECU tweaks, the same power can be had from just upgrading the exhaust and intakes yourself.

As we dont know the full UK specs we cant possibly say what its going to be, but going by the rest of the world, the changes will only be cosmetic.

Always amazes me how car designers all seem to be able to produce a "newer" looking car that makes the last one look old. Look at the M3 old one still looks good but looks 10 years older than the one out now. Same with the 370z - 350z, 350z still looks mint but the 370 knocks its socks off.