Old Git Insurance!

Tricky-Ricky

A quick insurance question for those over 40-50+ (old gits ;) )

Can anyone recommend an insurance company that charges sensible premiums

for us more sensible ;) drivers?

My current company Flux want more than my my well modded Supra with its agreed value policy, for a mildly modded 350Z, the other usuals, and the recommended ones here want more,

I realise that this is probably not the best time of year or financial climate for new/renewed insurance, but it just seems to go up every year :surrender:

Privilege

£255.15 + £73.90 no claim discount protection + £23.10 motor legal protection = £351.75 total :yahoo:

and once a year [attachment=0]joanna_lumley.jpg[/attachment] pops round with the certificate :lol:

:blink: Blimey you must be old ;):lol:

Privilege

£255.15 + £73.90 no claim discount protection + £23.10 motor legal protection = £351.75 total :yahoo:

and once a year [attachment=0]joanna_lumley.jpg[/attachment] pops round with the certificate :lol:

:blink: Blimey you must be old ;):lol:

82 years NCB :blush:

Thanks for the replies, do you guys paying below the £400 bracket, live in the wilds, and keep your car in a garage, which may account for my higher prices, i live in town, but its not a highly rated area.

I also listed some mods to be included, so that also may be a contributing factor.

Also not sure Privilege or Churchill will cover imports or mods etc?

I pay about £400 and I just turned 27!

Try SAGA! :p:p

Utter waste of time - when I did (way back having just turned 50 :blush: ) they were the dearest by far - remember it was around £750 for a Scooby turbo - reckon they said an old git driving one of those would be a real risk :lol::lol:

Currently paying about £350 for no claims and legal protection, no garage (private drive parking), mods (replacements have to be OEM but as they cost more I can live with that) , outskirts of London - was with Privledge but now Admiral for last two years - see what happens at renewal in March