Got it today~

9am6pm

got it for 14.2 so i'm still happy with it

surely a 296 is well enough for a 21 yr old girl with 10 mths license :lol:

Pics or :ban:

You just got engaged, stop asking strange women that could be 20 stone bearded lesbians for pics! :lol::lol::lol:

edit: no offence i'm sure she's not :lol:

got it for 14.2 so i'm still happy with it

surely a 296 is well enough for a 21 yr old girl with 10 mths license :lol:

Pics or :ban:

You just got engaged, stop asking strange women that could be 20 stone bearded lesbians for pics! :lol::lol::lol:

edit: no offence i'm sure she's not :lol:

P**sed myself laughing :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh and :welcome:

Welcome to the club! I've just bought an '07 300 GT with 19,000 on clock for £17k. Its the one without the bonnet bulge, do you guys reckon I paid too much? I bought it knowing it wasnt the bulge one, but noticed that for the same money there were non-GT 313's with higher mileage. Reading various reviews, apparently the uprated engine one doesn't feel as gutsy as the 300bhp version so if thats true I'm happy :teeth:

Welcome to the club! I've just bought an '07 300 GT with 19,000 on clock for £17k. Its the one without the bonnet bulge, do you guys reckon I paid too much? I bought it knowing it wasnt the bulge one, but noticed that for the same money there were non-GT 313's with higher mileage. Reading various reviews, apparently the uprated engine one doesn't feel as gutsy as the 300bhp version so if thats true I'm happy :teeth:

as soon as you're happy that's priceless