What you got?

ATTAK Z

Consoles = 360, Wii, PS3, PSP, DS, Xbox, PS2, Gamecube :blush:

lol :wacko:

Do you have all bar the PSP connected to the same telly?

:lol:

360, Wii & PS3 are all on the same TV :teeth:

Xbox, PS2 & GC are ontop of my wardrobe incase I ever feel like some retro gaming, Often wish I never sold my Dreamcast & N64 - Goldeneye & Mario kit used to rock :teeth:

Also got a gameboy aswell :lol:

Xbox, PS2 & GC are ontop of my wardrobe incase I ever feel like some retro gaming, Often wish I never sold my Dreamcast & N64 - Goldeneye & Mario kit used to rock :teeth:

talking of retro gaming, my mate has monkey island on his android phone :teeth::teeth::teeth:

time for a new phone finally me thinks!

just bought the N64 actually... whatever you thought about Goldeneye and Mario kit is a faint memory ... DONT WRECK it! It's AWFULL! :D

I'm sad, got the guitar hero stuff for the wii for christmas... great craic! (band hero)

Soon the weather will pick up enough so the outdoor toys can come back into play! :)

A.

talking of retro gaming, my mate has monkey island on his android phone :teeth::teeth::teeth:

time for a new phone finally me thinks!

going to look fro that game now!

My desk is generally a grave yard of technology, but in no particular order I've got some Dell tower I inherited from a developer, a Samsung netbook for work outside the office (so nice having such a light comp to carry around, last laptop weighed 4x as much lol), a pile of ChipPC Thin Clients, soon to be some IGEL's, some busted PDA's & Blackberrys to try and resurrect, couple of old Dell Optiplex's to also try and resurrect for a cybercafe, and a pile of cables that would horrify anyone with OCD. :lol: