Zed Nightmares!

AndWood

I had a really weird nightmare about my car last night I dreamt that I opened my front door and a young boy and girl had written all over the side of my zed in chalk and were now wiping it off with brillo pads :rant: I woke up in a right state I thought my heart was going to burst out my chest. :sweat: It makes a change from the one I normally have where I dream that when I get back to where I thought I had parked it it’s no longer there.

This got me thinking do any of you ever have dreams like this or am I just a bit weird?

I too have had the occasional Zed related knightmare ....

They're usually ones where I come back to find the car is no longer where I parked it ...

I have also had one where I was sliding down a hill and couldn't stop the car no matter what I tried ... in the end I crash into a wall with a metal gate ... but when I get out to look for damage there is none ...

:thumbs:

that made me chuckle. :lol:

I do have nightmares about the car - same type of thing, its damaged or stolen etc. I sometimes dream i'm so small i can't reach the brake pedal and i'm coasting faster and faster down a hill. Just shows how much we love the cars. Mind you it all pales into insignificance compared to my recurring nightmare of people being able to see me on the loo............. :lol:

I had a really weird nightmare about my car last night I dreamt that I opened my front door and a young boy and girl had written all over the side of my zed in chalk and were now wiping it off with brillo pads :rant: I woke up in a right state I thought my heart was going to burst out my chest. :sweat: It makes a change from the one I normally have where I dream that when I get back to where I thought I had parked it it’s no longer there.

This got me thinking do any of you ever have dreams like this or am I just a bit weird?

Its quite obvious your dreams carry hidden meanings. The car, I would suggest, represents a suppressed lust and a need to make mad violent love. This would be consistent with your horror at loosing this object of your desires in your second dream. Now the chalk (is it white or coloured by the way) I would suggest, represents a phallus with which you feel predisposed to use in a most horrid and demeaning way on this object of your desires :headhurt: . Now the brillo really worries me cos I believe your subconscious is telling you to use this to “rub†away this dirty, dirty, phallus and as tempting as a nice soapy brillo, might sound to you, I can assure you that you don’t want it any where near it :scare: . Lets face it, this is sure way of giving anyone a severe headache. Heed the warning young man and get rid of all your brillo pads from your house NOW. :lol:

Its quite obvious your dreams carry hidden meanings. The car, I would suggest, represents a suppressed lust and a need to make mad violent love. This would be consistent with your horror at loosing this object of your desires in your second dream. Now the chalk (is it white or coloured by the way) I would suggest, represents a phallus with which you feel predisposed to use in a most horrid and demeaning way on this object of your desires :headhurt: . Now the brillo really worries me cos I believe your subconscious is telling you to use this to “rub†away this dirty, dirty, phallus and as tempting as a nice soapy brillo, might sound to you, I can assure you that you don’t want it any where near it :scare: . Lets face it, this is sure way of giving anyone a severe headache. Heed the warning young man and get rid of all your brillo pads from your house NOW. :lol:

Brillo pads are gone and I am waiting for the unsuspecting wife to get home she may not be the object of my desires but I will have to make do :snog: Oh and the chalk was coloured :thumbs: