Whats your work desk like?

neo-ninja

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after swapping a life travelling the world (read crap holes generally) and working on oil rigs I settles in to the office

I lived in Russia for two years. Working in Siberia was fun! All pics are summer ones apart from in the chopper!

In Summer it was the boat to work. In winter we went on ice roads like Ice Road truckers!

BoattoRightbank.jpg

A mobile rig on the move.

Rigonthemove.jpg

And set up ready for me to complete the well.

Rigworking.jpg

My favourite Scottish drink took off in Russia big style!

IrnBru1.jpg

Winter time and there is a chopper in the field today! I hopped on with my crew, no safety or any form of comfort... oh and the big yellow thing is the fuel tank..... And the dudes smoked onboard.

chopper.jpg

Oilrig I spent a LOT of time on....

DELTA-1.jpg

And a different type of deployment method for this one. 10 points if you can tell me what it is.

IMG_0795.jpg

Me offroading accross the Sahara, the oilfield is a about a mile away from where this pic was taken. This was Algeria.

CIMG0918.jpg

Now, I sit here (all client data has been removed that's why the screens look crap!

P1020347.jpg

P1020352.jpg

P1020348.jpg

P1020349.jpg

And round the back in our secret compartment we have a very important piece of information...

P1020351.jpg

that looks brilliant, highly jealous!!

Yeah, well I'm back to earth with a bump now. It did allow me to buy a blimmin' brand new Zed though, :teeth: So it's not all bad!

You've managed to make me feel sea-sick a second time looking at those pics mate :boat: Fab pictures. At least you can say you have done that - not many have and the way the government is going there will be loads more so maybe you can get back into that game (there are other firms I am sure?) ;)

Stew thats one cool picture B)

CIMG0918.jpg

Did they base this film on your exploits! :lol:

490046xx.jpg

Blimey I have worked in some control rooms in my time but this has the be the tidiest ever!!! ? :surrender:

P1020349.jpg

:lol:

looks good stew B) i have the trouble of a messy work neighbour. his stuff creeps like weeds, all the way over his desk and slowly gets pushed into mine which sits exceptionally tidy. he found it all in a box one day :p:teeth:

That blows el bisque's theory out of the water .... he thinks mt desk mt mind .... certainly NOT the case here :lol::lol::lol:

PS Mine's always tidy and I'm on a mission to keep the other guys'n'gals in the office in line too

Wish my desk was a chopper! I'm very much echoing the thoughts of everyone else on Stew's desk I reckon he tidied the whole office just for that photo. Well better late than never here's my desk, photo taken on Friday but I forgot to post it, apologies for the poor quality, blame Apple! It's not too untidy (by my standards!) although there's a pile of paperwork and folders just out of shot to the left!

Desk.jpg

its tidy cos that fills the time :yawn:

i refuse to believe your desk is tidy without photographic evidence! No way is it tidy, NO WAY!!! :lol:

if i ever manage to make it into work before everyone else i will prove it. sadly there are some sados that get in at 6:45. but yes its lovely :p

I'm very much echoing the thoughts of everyone else on Stew's desk I reckon he tidied the whole office just for that photo. ]

:lol::lol::lol:

I was known with my colleagues offshore for being anal about our gear being tidy. My team knew that if I was coming out in the morning and the tools / workshop was a mess they'd get a b*llocking. I ALWAYS cleaned and put everything away at the end of my shift.

I'm the same in the office except I don't dish out b*llockings as I'm not the boss in here! :lol::lol:

Jayne wishes I was like that at home! :blush: