Whats your work desk like?

neo-ninja

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Strat :)

Cheers mate, we've got a few guitars between us but that one's the GF's...genuine Stratocaster, sounds lovely! :teeth:

Yea my first decent axe (after an acoustic Guild) was an American Strat in the same colour, next was a Les Paul custom in white .....nice but too heavy ... currently I use an old Jackson Dinky which I love ....makes me sound aa lot better than I am TBH and the Floyd Rose keeps me in tune :lol::lol::lol:

its not really me you muppet! I have a friend that races. He was with SMT Honda in BSB at that time, its him. Handy for free tickets too!

lol :lol: why muppet? I race around the track over here sure B)

Didnt look more then I saw it was a race type bike :thumbs:

Lol...I couldn't possibly post a pic of my work desk...I barely get a second free to go to the loo, let alone tidy my desk!! :lol:

Here's my home one...

DSC02534.jpg

liking that working arrangement B)

Cheers Husky...it's nice and quiet up there away from the rest of the house, and I got loads done when I worked from home the other week due to snow. Only thing is, loft conversions are still pretty chilly!! :cold:

Have you got a 'dte' and is it accurate ? :lol:

Hope it is :lol:

As long as it's not the fiction the Zed one provides :lol:

anyway Big choppers aside what about Andy's first job (AK350Z) stood on top of those wind turbines off shore ! I got seasick just looking at the pictures ( can't find them though? )

Cheers Stan, I was gutted that finished! :byebye::angry: But no, I'm nearly over it now. sort of! Hopefully something similar will present itself in time, I've got an application in don't you know ;)

But anyway, here was my "desk" for 6 beautiful, long, hot, dutch, sunburnt, beer-on-the-beach months:

http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg70/AK350Z/Offshore/?action=view&current=MVI_2162.flv

http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg70/AK350Z/Offshore/?action=view&current=MVI_2163.flv

IMG_2176.jpg