Leaving the club.... :o(

R800NER

Hi Guys,

I thought I would post about me leaving the Z club in the next week or two, in case I change my mind :lol: . I secured a nice bonus for the end of year profits for my team, which I am going to put towards upgrading to a car I've fallen in love with (BMW Z4M Roadster). I would be lying if I said this decision was an easy one, as I still think the 350z is the best car sub £20k and would own one again.....preferably my one!.

I've spent a good year enjoying and maintaining my car to forum owner standards and haven't spared a penny with modifying it/looking after it (believe me, my girlfriend wishes she was treated that well!).

Just wanted to say thanks for all of the advice, friendship and good times (Japanese Tuning Show at Silverstone last year was the best car meet I have ever been to). I'm hoping to continue posting here and would love to come along to the JTS show again this year (although I might struggle with a german car..). Nurrish, I also want to see your supercharged beast at some point, so will definitely keep in touch.

I'm going to be selling up in the next few weeks, I doubt I will split any of the parts on my car (including the LMGT-4's, sorry!) as I think the car is perfect the way it is. Not sure if I will put a for sale thread on here or not yet as I might part ex.

I have the joy of insurance running out on the 27th, which means I will be running around in a Toyota Prius (yes, please don't take the P***!)

10635124222809767512885.jpg

:byebye::byebye:

z4m... make sure you do lots of research into them, as when i looked there were alot of duds out there. and loads of mixed comments abou them etc... also you have to be really carfeull with Alloys and tires, as the run flats can be a death trap apparently, and the alloys can split and break very easily aswell!

z4m... make sure you do lots of research into them, as when i looked there were alot of duds out there. and loads of mixed comments abou them etc... also you have to be really carfeull with Alloys and tires, as the run flats can be a death trap apparently, and the alloys can split and break very easily aswell!

Thanks Neo, done lots of research and will be buying approved used which comes with a very decent warranty from BMW. The stock Z4M doesn't have runflats :)

I tell you it was a hard decision between a Z4M and a Corvette. A friend of a friend took me out in a C6 Targa and my word, the sound of that V8 took me away.....

Have you had an insurance quote :scare:

350z for another years with mods £950. Z4m Roadster is £1350 and Corvette was £1200. I think that's pretty good considering I am still 21years old with 3 years NCB.

I love my post code ;)

All the best chap, dont be a stranger :)

See you back here when you decide to get a 370z in a years time :lol:

Haha, yeah I have my eye on a new 370z Convertible....I'll be back ;)

Hey Rich, Sorry to see you go. All the best for the future and at least you know ur Nismo Kit went to a good home :thumbs:B)

Enjoy the kit mate, the car looks superb back at JTS. Might see you there this year B)

Pleased to hear you found the club useful, and especially that you enjoyed JTS last year so much. Thanks for being part of the club and taking part :thumbs:

That is the end of me being nice to you. :p I mean.... a Beemer?! One that's no faster than a 370Z?! :bangin::headhurt:

'Tis a sad day.... :byebye::lol: