forum wheel traders: advice on Fuel 5's

UNABASHED

I've been looking at new wheels for the summer quite a lot recently and think I may just have found some that I love - the Axis Penta. I've never really gone down the flash wheels route with past cars sdo still trying to convince myself that I should part with a lump of cash for them.

Can anyone offer me some advice or the sizes and prices etc that are available for the zed, even better if anyone has some pic's fitted to an Azure zed to help push me over the edge :teeth:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya :wave:

You can't get Axis Penta's for the Zed anymore they stopped doing them around 12-18 months ago. There is a company that makes a similar wheel but the name escapes me at the moment, I'm sure someone will post it up.

Best Regards,

Gaz

:cry: dammit - it's taken me so long to decide they've actually stopped production!

They do look so nice as well, I think I saw some very very similar made by a complany beignijng with P on ebay a month back. I'll keep searching...

looking at works website they have a very simlair 'Work VS-XX VS Sports High' although the lack of pricing leads me to believe were going into the 2k mark.

Ha ha ha maybe 2nd hand nearer the 3k mark I believe!

+1

They do look great though B)

They are fantastic looking rims, I used to have them on my Z. Real shame they aren't readily available now.

V6NOSnew.jpg

absolutely stunning mate! B)

I've had a look around for some similar styles and came across Fuel 5's, has anyone had experience with these as I have personally not heard of them lol so far can only find them in 18's but would ideally want 19's.

B2 design ( i think that is their name) are a trader on here and where selling them, you might find they have some in stock.

cheers for the heads up I'll try them out :thumbs:

As I'm a total laymen when it comes to wheels what sizes should I be looking out for when I trawl through these endless wheel websites?

Right I quite like the Fuel 5's so going to find out exactly how much I can get them for (I'm fickle!)

so, if I'm looking for 19" then what width front and back - I've searched and there seems to be a big difference in what people go for?

I think I just about get the offset but most seem to be only available in +25 and advice seems to be lower than that?

I think I am starting to remember exactly why I never went down this route! :lol:

i think the offsets on the b2autodesigns thread were pretty good

best bet are traders on here all of them stock wheels in the correct offsets specifically for this car, its why they trade on here, and they take alot of the aggro out of deciding, all you have to do is pick what you like and they will do the rest.

i think the offsets on the b2autodesigns thread were pretty good

best bet are traders on here all of them stock wheels in the correct offsets specifically for this car, its why they trade on here, and they take alot of the aggro out of deciding, all you have to do is pick what you like and they will do the rest.

cheers, I'll send a few PM's to the traders tomorrow - I'm starting to annoy myself with the questions so I think that's enough for tonight :p

Right I quite like the Fuel 5's so going to find out exactly how much I can get them for (I'm fickle!)

so, if I'm looking for 19" then what width front and back - I've searched and there seems to be a big difference in what people go for?

I think I just about get the offset but most seem to be only available in +25 and advice seems to be lower than that?

I think I am starting to remember exactly why I never went down this route! :lol:

Ideally you want 245/35 & 275/35 and an offset of +15 to +20 so if you can't get less than +25 you may need 5-10mm spacers. You won't absolutely need them but if you want to complete the job, get them :thumbs:

And then you'll need to lower it :lol:

Ideally you want 245/35 & 275/35 and an offset of +15 to +20 so if you can't get less than +25 you may need 5-10mm spacers. You won't absolutely need them but if you want to complete the job, get them :thumbs:

And then you'll need to lower it :lol:

thanks.

what width wheel does that come to then? I've seen 8.5 F and 9.5 R?