All the pretentious D***S in 1 place!

stanski

I have mentioned in the past that me and Lucy love the Nissan Cube, so we were wondering about the UK release, and came across this video!

Don't eat your supper while watching this, make sure you stop and get a sick bag first!

Forget text talk and duff English - these are just total ar$e$ :shrug:

It's such a shame Nissan felt the need to launch it like this, it's going to become yet another estate agents' car!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_e0pXniQRs

Style over content. Who gives a flying funk what any of those self-aggrandising peni think about the car?

It must be a good screw for them all - £££££!

Oh, and Matt Horne wasn't there for the drink was he? :drunk::wacko:

Almost bought a cube, test drove it and thought it was pretty good, nice and roomy and pretty nippy...

Its a bit marmite from the outside but was looking at it for using as a work vehical so it would have been noticable!!

And you can mod them very easily, most of the japanese tuners do bits for them including FI's!

Picture+1.jpg

It's deffo a city car only but could be something to think of in the future although I think £14600 is maybe a bit much? Trouble with Nissan they spent too long dithering if they should posh it up a bit to sell here? Gave Toyota and Kia a head start over here.

I like the original one before they rounded it off a bit but it's a wheezing 1.4 :doh:

Do fancy one with tints nice alloys

lowered etc :D

Let's see how many they sell this year?