Pizza diet

Husky

My ex loved junk food and takeaways so much that I learned to HATE them....... before I met him they were a treat and then after it became a constant annoyance that he always wanted to eat crap. Must have blown a small fortune on it! And yes before you start I CAN COOK! I'm now back to having pizza or something similar once every few weeks at the most - my current favourite is Domino's Big Smoky Pizza - BBQ Sauce, Smoky Sausage, Smoky Bacon, Green Peppers, & Sweet Chilli Peppers. Hideously expensive though! I've only had KFC once in my whole life - chicken skin UGH.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My ex loved junk food and takeaways so much that I learned to HATE them....... before I met him they were a treat and then after it became a constant annoyance that he always wanted to eat crap. Must have blown a small fortune on it! And yes before you start I CAN COOK! I'm now back to having pizza or something similar once every few weeks at the most - my current favourite is Domino's Big Smoky Pizza - BBQ Sauce, Smoky Sausage, Smoky Bacon, Green Peppers, & Sweet Chilli Peppers. Hideously expensive though! I've only had KFC once in my whole life - chicken skin UGH.

it is nice as a treat aswell as a staple diet, both sides have merit :teeth:

Perfect Pizza :#1:

Still prefer KFC :cloud9::teeth:

Sarnie is a winner :thumbs::thumbs:

I am currently stood in my Perfect Pizza shop(Bristol) and eat these all the time :lol: .

I have a Pizza Hut two doors up from me and they are :headhurt:

We are doing BOGOF and any size pizza delivered for £10 at the moment. You can also go in store and ask for a discount card/booklet that will give you £250 worth of vouchers.

Anything else you want to know just ask me as I have been doing this for 23 years :scare: blimey how the time goes. :thumbs:

never heard of perfect pizza???

same company as papa jones.

sometimes they call it papa jones; sometimes perfect pizza

i used to work for them back at uni

Not any more. Papa Johns are a big American company that bought Perfect Pizza and messed things up for us :angry: so they sold us and we are doing much better now :thumbs:

I am currently stood in my Perfect Pizza shop(Bristol) and eat these all the time :lol: .

We are doing BOGOF and any size pizza delivered for £10 at the moment. You can also go in store and ask for a discount card/booklet that will give you £250 worth of vouchers.

Anything else you want to know just ask me as I have been doing this for 23 years :scare: blimey how the time goes. :thumbs:

do you deliver to coventry :lol:

If the order is big enough I will go anywhere :lol:

Get the delivery van fired up and start heading to Aberdeen with pizza for me please! :teeth:

i may have a cunning plan!! All my work mates, massive pizza night :teeth::teeth::teeth: i will ponder on this...

im absolutely drooling for pizza now.

and i agree the home made ones ARE the best. but my dominos can deliver in less than 30mins, a tough one that :headhurt: