work out

stichy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you take suppliments then only take WHEY protein, plenty, you only need creatine if your a bloody triathlete etc doing 2-3 hours in the gym, ur body produces its own anyway. anything else?????

I wouldnt say plenty is way tooooo much, rule of thumb is 1gram per kg body weight and some question the need for WHEY anyway as your body produce enough protein (combined with a normal diet). As with any supplement, the reason people take it is to enhance the benefits they get from it. You are very wrong regarding creatine, i do alot of lifting and have found (as many studies show) that this helps a great deal.

I find this is my favourite workout to date :thumbs:

pepperoni_passion_bg.jpgcoke2.JPGPhish_food.gif

im actually drooling now :teeth:

large Dominos pepperoni passion by any chance??? :teeth:

that my man is correct, it is my nirvana :cloud9::cloud9: dominator crust aswell :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: *drooooool*

+1 LOVE IT :teeth: even though i enjoy training.

that my man is correct, it is my nirvana :cloud9::cloud9: dominator crust aswell :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: *drooooool*

for me the whole purpose of climbing etc is so i can eat more of this :lol::cloud9:

taking too much creatine or relying on it can have certain affects. you tend to retain water and because of this your body seems fuller and ur muscles seem bigger. people read too many magazines and look at models on front covers and think wow that could be me, maybe, but apart from genetics playing a role and the models not eating hardly anything a week b4 a shoot i hardly doubt they look like this everyday. taking whey protein is merley a top up and shouldnt be regarded as a meal replacement. this is what ive learned by doing my kick boxing and triathlon training.

but each to their own :D

for me the whole purpose of climbing etc is so i can eat more of this :lol::cloud9:

I eat these nearly every day and go to the gym 5 times a week for a 45 minute workout, and love it. Happy days :thumbs::thumbs:

i never understand going to the gym, it just seems so pointless, you don't go anywhere :shrug: i get the point that its for fitness, but its so dull. running on the spot, cycling on the spot, rowing on the spot.

fair play to those that have the dedication to go regularly but i get bored to easily.

i'm with husky and pimm on the pizza diet :lol:

I eat these nearly every day and go to the gym 5 times a week for a 45 minute workout, and love it. Happy days :thumbs::thumbs:

ah you are a follower of this religion also, good man :teeth:

If this is a religion does that make me God :teeth:

Working for these monkeys might have its perks after all :king:

BTW man, dominator base. :headhurt: liquid cheese is minging :yuck:

i never understand going to the gym, it just seems so pointless, you don't go anywhere :shrug: i get the point that its for fitness, but its so dull. running on the spot, cycling on the spot, rowing on the spot.

fair play to those that have the dedication to go regularly but i get bored to easily.

Being in the Military and my trade more so i get a lot of time to go to the gym so i use it ;):teeth:

I am not big on running etc but i do enjoy lifting weights :)

My too favorite challenges have been 13 mile tab in full kit and weight in the falklands and a 24hr charity bench press, we benched weight of HMS Clyde :teeth: Raised lots of money for charity with both :)

Coops

Being in the Military and my trade more so i get a lot of time to go to the gym so i use it ;):teeth:

I am not big on running etc but i do enjoy lifting weights :)

My too favorite challenges have been 13 mile tab in full kit and weight in the falklands and a 24hr charity bench press, we benched weight of HMS Clyde :teeth: Raised lots of money for charity with both :)

Coops

i too prefer the activity training as opposed to the gym, infact ive never paid for a day in the gym in my life. used to use my mates garage which was a massive weights room though :lol: if im being a good boy i go climbing 3 times a week monday, wednesday, friday. not much point in doing anything else tbh, im so shagged for the rest of the week its just be over training. i'll switch to 2 days climbing 1 day winsurfing when the weather gets better :teeth:

Yea climbing is a great workout, my climbing is a tad different to yours though i am guessing, i climb large masts and towers and maintain aerials etc at the top of them, extra workout when you have to carry stuff up with you and then haul more equipment or replacements up :headhurt:

Coops :)

Yea climbing is a great workout, my climbing is a tad different to yours though i am guessing, i climb large masts and towers and maintain aerials etc at the top of them, extra workout when you have to carry stuff up with you and then haul more equipment or replacements up :headhurt:

Coops :)

depends, essentially its the same apart from the forearm workout your missing :)

Just saw this vid on Break.com ... Deadlift Fail ... LoL

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2010/1 ... il-1625751

:lol::lol:

Seriously, that must have really hurt, he face planted the wight rack :scare:

I'm currently trying to get fit again after being far too lazy for far too long. Starting back with mainly rowing, got myself a Concept2 rower and RowPro software, feels good to be doing excercise again.

Must say I am supprised at the lack of compound and leg workouts in most peoples sessions. They are the single best thing for strength and fitness, isolation exercises are pretty much for tarts or pros who already have the size and strength they want and want to define specific areas more. For beginners I recommend the StrongLifts 5x5 training, you make good progress at a decent pace :thumbs:

Just saw this vid on Break.com ... Deadlift Fail ... LoL

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2010/1 ... il-1625751

:lol::lol:

Seriously, that must have really hurt, he face planted the wight rack :scare:

I'm currently trying to get fit again after being far too lazy for far too long. Starting back with mainly rowing, got myself a Concept2 rower and RowPro software, feels good to be doing excercise again.

Must say I am supprised at the lack of compound and leg workouts in most peoples sessions. They are the single best thing for strength and fitness, isolation exercises are pretty much for tarts or pros who already have the size and strength they want and want to define specific areas more. For beginners I recommend the StrongLifts 5x5 training, you make good progress at a decent pace :thumbs:

to be fair alot of the people that have commented do other things aswell to get their general exercise and do the lifting for either fun or to look good. so yes tarts in some respect. :shrug: i used to do it as it was quite fun, i'd only do it now to improve my ability at other sports :)

• 2 weeks later...
Kr-evolution (creatine) = Fantastic stuff, no need for "off" months and clear difference when none available

caffine = the single best thing i have ever taken before a workout 150 - 200 mg half hour before :evil:

protein = pretty self explanitory.

tue, chest and Bi's

wed, shoulders and tri's

thursday, back and traps

Fit my abs in which ever day im not fooked after main workout.

After listening to alot of prev posts here im thinking of starting to train my legs on mondays.

WHY WHY WHHHYY did i listen to you lot???

I CANT WALK :scare: and my a** hurts like hell. :cry:

to make matters worse im having to use a new gym which is farther away and i took the Zed!!! Now that was an epic fail on its own. "Yes paul take the fancy car with the heavy clutch to the gym to train legs, leave the AUTOMATIC polo at home" :bang:

Till tomorow then, i can already tell it aint gonna be an elegant walk into work :lol: