im looking for a specific post....

MiKyHuT

can any of you guys remember, months back. a guy got a zed and cleaned it up and took pictures.... he had a basset hound in the car in the pictures.

can anyone send me a link to said post?

my sister might be interested in buying my car....if her bull dog will fit in the back. haha. i seem to remember this guys dog sat in the back...so it'll help to see the size etc.

thanks guys

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nope, not kidding haha.

no for long journeys like. just down to the local field and that. all this dog does is sleep anyway haha so itd just be lyin down....

cargo net would however solve the flying out the windscreen issue ahaha

its not really like a shut boot tho is it.... i mean the part in front of the strut. plenty big enough for a small dog just to sit.... i think.... thats why i was after these pictures. it might bot be possible. i was just asking for a link to that guys post. im not gna be cruel to a dog like. i was jurst enquiring

nope, not kidding haha.

no for long journeys like. just down to the local field and that. all this dog does is sleep anyway haha so itd just be lyin down....

cargo net would however solve the flying out the windscreen issue ahaha

Oh so helarious! :dry:

Yeh cause all accidents only happen when your on a long journey!!

If its a local field then why dosnt she just walk to it!! FFS!

I can understand if the dog sleeps in the footwell and dosnt move on any journey but even that isnt safe for anyone.

16_stupid_miltia001.jpg

Seriously, I am lucky if i get my Sainsbury's shopping home in 1 piece let alone a dog! If you dont kill it driving him your'll make it retarded by bouncing its head off all the plastics. Tell your sister to buy a volvo or a scooby legacy!

okay.... think some people need to calm down like. i was just asking for a link to the pictures to see what the issue with the space was like. obviously if there wasnt room she wouldnt do it....

was there harm in asking?

Yes... Cause your thing about putting a bloody dog in the back of a car its not meant to bloody go in!

You own a 350z so you can see there is an issue with space, height, interior etc and it dosnt bare thinking about! Or dont you own a 350z ?

haha, i do own one yes. but im at work....and the cars at home...and her dogs at her home. sooo, i was looking for them pics to get a rough idea. i know the dog would fit in that space... i was just thinking would it be comfortable....

I've got 2 Lab gun dogs,and they always go in a cage in the back of my estate.

Your choice..

I only suggest doing this as it is best/safer for Dog/s and Humans.

Also remember " The DISTRACTION of them in the back in a very small space.

I'd paninc even if they did not !!

haha, i do own one yes. but im at work....and the cars at home...and her dogs at her home. sooo, i was looking for them pics to get a rough idea. i know the dog would fit in that space... i was just thinking would it be comfortable....

Your at work? You dont work somewhere where there is noxitious gas or you dont test hallucinogenic drugs for a living do you?!?!?

In what space..... The bit between the strut and the speakers??! its a bull dog isnt it? so how you supposed to get it in there, push it under the strut?!?!?! Wedge it in, give it a boot till it submits... ITS A FRIGGIN DOG not a toy...

Its also about 6 inchs deep and at head height... have you got no spacial awarness of your own car??!

I really cant belive your persuing this any more...

This is almost as good as the handbrake pads thread... you didnt start that one did you?

Easy now people!

Yep, it would be stupid to put a dog in the back of a Zed, even for a short journey. Even if you're not fussed about the comfort of the dog, there is nothing stopping it from flying through and smashing your head to pieces in an accident. Think about it..... If you are concerned about the dog, you wouldn't even entertain the idea.

That said, I can't find the thread, try some advanced searches..... ;)

well thanks to the people that replied sensibly. i wasnt really entertaining the idea.... she said id have ur car if my dog would fit in the back... i said, well, i've seen a picture... let me try find it...

so i came on to find it....

thats what people use forums for no? think about it

Well, the only other solution I can think of is to either get that lugguage rack specific to the Zed and then custom weld a cage to it, at least the dog will get lots of fresh air and in the case of an accident, it will just get launched over the car and out of harms way...

Or perhaps in translation

You want to sell your car and its not selling..

You sister said she may buy it if the dog would fit in the back.

You said course it will, i'v seen a picture of a dog in the car so will prove it...

Who hasnt replied sensibly?!?!?

I dont think the ones of us on here that have taken the time to reply cause they are concerened about the welfare of animals that cant do anything about the situation they are put in are the ones that need to think about it....

vader-fail1.jpg