So what is Ebizeds new steed??

stanski

I can't imagine what it could be. Is he staying Jap?

edit: I'm sure parking sensors aren't standard (i.e. free) on many cars - especially german ones! Maybe it's nearly-new?

Not sure he did mention porkers a while back?

I think a GTR maybe a little too big for his liking - I get the impression he likes small and nifty! :lol:

G37 maybe? But they would have the kitchen sink installed by default as well as sensors at that price!

370Z, for the prosecution:

That said, I haven't driven one so maybe if I did I would feel differently :)

And when you have, I bet you will change your mind - as i did. ;)

It would be interesting to see if anyone has done a back-to-back test by putting a standard 370 against a standard 350 (any of the 3 engine sizes) round a track by the same driver to see how they compare. I know what my money would be on.

When I upgraded from a June 2004 Zed to the December 2006 ZED I had to shell out about 13k and that is the sort of money I would have to part with again for a s/h 370 - and another 4-5 grand or more on top for a new one. Is it worth it - probably not but then I don't think what my wife's replacement jewelry and handbags are worth it - but if that's what she enjoys and while we can afford it that's her choice, like my car is mine. It won't be long before I retire and these luxurys are no more but I am damed if she and I are going to miss out while we still can afford them.

Whilst I could look at a Cayman etc, it may be sad but I thoroughly enjoy the community on here, (even with the stick Sarnie and Beavis give me ), and I don't think that would be the same on Porsche/Audi forums. So yes, I would fork out for a 370 even though it might cost me and it may have some downsides. At the end of the day it all comes down to personal circumstances and choice and what value we place on things we enjoy.

:teeth:

370Z, for the prosecution:

That said, I haven't driven one so maybe if I did I would feel differently :)

And when you have, I bet you will change your mind - as i did. ;)

It would be interesting to see if anyone has done a back-to-back test by putting a standard 370 against a standard 350 (any of the 3 engine sizes) round a track by the same driver to see how they compare. I know what my money would be on.

When I upgraded from a June 2004 Zed to the December 2006 ZED I had to shell out about 13k and that is the sort of money I would have to part with again for a s/h 370 - and another 4-5 grand or more on top for a new one. Is it worth it - probably not but then I don't think what my wife's replacement jewelry and handbags are worth it - but if that's what she enjoys and while we can afford it that's her choice, like my car is mine. It won't be long before I retire and these luxurys are no more but I am damed if she and I are going to miss out while we still can afford them.

Whilst I could look at a Cayman etc, it may be sad but I thoroughly enjoy the community on here, (even with the stick Sarnie and Beavis give me ), and I don't think that would be the same on Porsche/Audi forums. So yes, I would fork out for a 370 even though it might cost me and it may have some downsides. At the end of the day it all comes down to personal circumstances and choice and what value we place on things we enjoy.

:teeth:

Well researched Doctor Watson! ;)

370 it is then ?? Interesting indeed - he has probably already got a speeding ticket in it then!

Come on Colin drag yourself away from it and get to a computer so you can post a few pics up :lol:

BTW I call them Fang now not 370's anymore! :p

(Very nice Mart best of both worlds!) :lol:

I think Colin would maybe like to be among the early adopters, and give the 370 a good thrashing for the clubs benefit :lol: What with his *ahem* senior position on the team, It'd be like Which magazine for Zeds (or should that be Saga? ;) ).

I think Colin would maybe like to be among the early adopters, and give the 370 a good thrashing for the clubs benefit :lol: What with his *ahem* senior position on the team, It'd be like Which magazine for Zeds (or should that be Saga? ;) ).

Ooh Andy - better hope he does'nt take a reeeeeeallly long test drive up to the Lakes :scare:

This................is....................so......................predictable................. :lol:

I'll eat my hat if its not a 370z, Colin couldn't bear to have to leave the site :lol:

At first i thought it would be one of the later 350's but tend to think he as gone for a 370 now :) I did speak to him on the phone last night but not even i could get him to spill the beans. :blush: