• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol: alex has a lot to answer for ruining this GB :lol:

R

yep :dry:

well i can get it test fitted and people can still buy, but the more people that decide taking a dremel to their bumper is a good idea the more expensive it is for us folk who like to just slot one in that's a professional removable job. ho hum, seems halfords competition mesh is the new forum trend :shrug:

Thats a bit harsh, mesh is mesh, im sure Alex wouldn't be selling something of substandard quality. Plus im having my front bumper modified so it makes more sense for me to have a proper mesh.

R

R

well i can get it test fitted and people can still buy, but the more people that decide taking a dremel to their bumper is a good idea the more expensive it is for us folk who like to just slot one in that's a professional removable job. ho hum, seems halfords competition mesh is the new forum trend :shrug:

Thats a bit harsh, mesh is mesh, im sure Alex wouldn't be selling something of substandard quality. Plus im having my front bumper modified so it makes more sense for me to have a proper mesh.

R

sorry :blush: just seems group buys are impossible these days, very frustrating.

R

R

sorry :blush: just seems group buys are impossible these days, very frustrating.

:lol: I know what u mean, its very hard to co-ordinate these things online

R

R

:lol: I know what u mean, its very hard to co-ordinate these things online

I just want a grill that's "Plug and Play" and much as the mesh from Alex gives similar results, there is a lot more work required to fit the mesh to achieve a really nice finish ..........so it's Zunsport for me every time

:) I do hope therefore that we can get the required numbers to justify Zunsport making the grill to suit early models of the Z

R

R

sorry im going to be open frank and honest here. the mesh alex is selling is no different from most of the mesh you can buy on the net for 2 quid more, its just its been waved under peoples noses on the forum so they've bought it. Fair enough zunsport will be more expensive but it has the benefits of being very easy to fit, removable and well made with guarantees. as attak said "plug and play". personally i think the world of zip ties and "no more nails" should be left for corsa's and saxo's, if your going to do something do it properly :thumbs:

i dont mean to sound harsh but i just dont want people to be hacking their bumpers apart and buggering it up :blush:

what happens when you come to sell the car?

i'm sorry but the stuff zunsport use is a higher quality, its a woven stainless instead of a press cut ally.

nothing wrong with what alex is selling, i used a similiar mesh in mine for my nismo as woven stainless was impossible to cut and fit properly and no one does a nismo fit grille.

plus you have the advantage that you can return the car to stock when you sell up and also if you wish sell your grille on later.

i'm sorry but the stuff zunsport use is a higher quality, its a woven stainless instead of a press cut ally.

nothing wrong with what alex is selling, i used a similiar mesh in mine for my nismo as woven stainless was impossible to cut and fit properly and no one does a nismo fit grille.

plus you have the advantage that you can return the car to stock when you sell up and also if you wish sell your grille on later.

rt shall I put you on the list then?

i have a nismo bumper so it won't fit, just wanted to share the info, i have worked with their stuff before and know it well.

extremely good quality and fit. with none of the bumper cutting hassle

i have a nismo bumper so it won't fit, just wanted to share the info, i have worked with their stuff before and know it well.

extremely good quality and fit. with none of the bumper cutting hassle

Lateral thinker here :)

Why don't you change your bumper back to standard then you could have one? ;)

I know I know ........ I've got tooooooooo much time on my hands :lol::lol::lol:

i'm looking forward to seeing how the black ones come out, i think they'll make a real big and positive difference to the front of the zed.

Yea I originally had a black one on order .... think they'll look good but I think I'd like silver first and then maybe a black so I can chop and change as my mood changes

probably

black on Blade B) : black on Azure :angry:

silver on Blade :angry: silver on Azure B)