Group Buy-Zunsport mesh grille- Now pre MY06

rawbhp

i'm looking forward to seeing how the black ones come out, i think they'll make a real big and positive difference to the front of the zed.

Yea I originally had a black one on order .... think they'll look good but I think I'd like silver first and then maybe a black so I can chop and change as my mood changes

probably

black on Blade B) : black on Azure :angry:

silver on Blade :angry: silver on Azure B)

think you maybe right, but i think black will suit all of them,

silver just draws to much attention to the mouth.

have a look on the website, they have a silver on silver, and it just make sit look to flat at the front. :shrug:

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:dry:

well im not sure of the complete process :shrug: i think im going for a few hours on wednesday for them to measure cut etc?? and then i go back once more, i assume to test the final product?? i'll take pictures :thumbs: i'll have f' all else to do anyway :lol:

you could do the doggy thing and lick your own.........

but don't take any pic's of that :lol::lol:

Went to zunsport this morning :thumbs: took about an hour and they made up a metal template, i'll be going back next friday for fitment so piccys then :)

I'd just like to add that the service is extremely professional and absolute top quality work :#1:

he also told me they normally attend about 13 shows a year like mph :thumbs:

was so nice to get the zed out on the open road again, even if it was the motorway it got a smile out of me. realising how much i needed a day off aswell :surrender:

This is where the list currently stands, if you want to be in the first batch you need to put your name down here now. I am passing the info, numbers and colours, onto zunsport just now but im sure theres still time to pop a couple more on :thumbs:

ATTAK, did you want a black and a silver still?

1. Rawbhp = Black

2. ATTAK Z = Silver

3. Husky = Black TESTER

4. Fakeindian = Black

5. ChrisS = Silver

6. MacW = Black

7. Budge = Silver

Sorry guys but i'm gonna have to pull out of this as i have been informed that it is very likely that this won't fit on my car with the Greddy lip fitted. i might have to have a trial fit first with someone that gets one. :headhurt:

:sorry:

1. Rawbhp = Black

2. ATTAK Z = Silver

3. Husky = Black TESTER

4. ChrisS = Silver

5. MacW = Black

6. Budge = Silver

Sorry guys but i'm gonna have to pull out of this as i have been informed that it is very likely that this won't fit on my car with the Greddy lip fitted. i might have to have a trial fit first with someone that gets one. :headhurt:

1. Rawbhp = Black

2. ATTAK Z = Silver

3. Husky = Black TESTER

4. ChrisS = Silver

5. MacW = Black

6. Budge = Silver

GRRRRR :evil:

Husky I've just thought of an issue that Zunsport may be able to take care of when you next go to see them. I did a track day yesterday and of course I needed to fit the front towing eye. I don't think the grille they do for the Z has a hole for this. Can you ask them if it's possible to make a small, trimmed hole in the mesh under the numberplate so the eye can be fitted with the grille in place? Otherwise it will mean removing it...

:ban:

you shall be punished :starwars:

you will see why i pulled out all in good time :ninja:

hmm, was typing a mother joke but decided it was waaay to harsh , lucky you :p

i dont care what your secret ninja plans are!! buy one, or else :fishslap::fishslap:

don't worry buddy if you get really stuck I'll go in half with you so you can have a silver one to and mix and match when you want ;)

i did chat with with them about a few issues, this being one of them. I will ask some questions next time im there for you :thumbs: when we chatted about the towing eye he said the grille is so easy to remove (6 small fixings) that it would be simple to gain access.

another issue he pointed out was with cheaper mesh designs. he told me that their grilles are designed to provide as little air resistance as possible, cheap pressed mesh designs drastically reduce air flow to the radiator.

:thumbs:

another issue he pointed out was with cheaper mesh designs. he told me that their grilles are designed to provide as little air resistance as possible, cheap pressed mesh designs drastically reduce air flow to the radiator.:thumbs:

the above leads me to a question Husky ... do you think that it will be possible to fix the number plate to the Zunsport grill and, in your opinion, would this still provide enough cooling air to the radiator ?

If so the numberplate mounting paraphernalia could be shaved, the bumper filled and sprayed, and the result would be a smooth, clean and imo better looking front end B)