Group Buy-Zunsport mesh grille- Now pre MY06

rawbhp

just to clarify, it is arriving on monday, i will be at work so i'll need to pick it up from the post office afterwards about 4:30, by the time i get home it will be getting dark so no pictures on the car. i will however come home at lunchtime on tuesday and fit it and take pictures for you all. I hope thats ok ;)

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just to clarify, it is arriving on monday, i will be at work so i'll need to pick it up from the post office afterwards about 4:30, by the time i get home it will be getting dark so no pictures on the car. i will however come home at lunchtime on tuesday and fit it and take pictures for you all. I hope thats ok ;)

:thumbs:

Do you know how we proceed from there Husky? Oh and thanks for your hard work getting to this stage :)

:thumbs:

Do you know how we proceed from there Husky? Oh and thanks for your hard work getting to this stage :)

I will give pete a call on monday to see how he wants to deal with the payments/deliveries etc :)

i think its best to finalise the GB list a little after the pictures to let people decide based on them. :thumbs:

UPDATE TIME:

ok so we have been delayed and i will offer my apologies. The courier couldn't find my house, really a courier that cant find a house is as much use as chocolate tea pot but ho hum. its sitting waiting to get picked up now and i will be doing so after work. then i can install tomorrow :yahoo: unless it chucks it down or snows :dummy:

i also asked about payments.

In regards to payment, they can ring us individually with there Credit Card Details or we can take One Card details as a group buy.

Pricing 350 Z

Silver £89.72 - 10% = £80.75 Inc VAT and Delivery.

Black £102.83 - 10% = £91.65 Inc VAT and Delivery.

personally i think its best, and costs less paypal etc, if we pay direct. I will compile a list of names for the group buy and hand them to peter, that way he can check off the names as they pay.

cheers :thumbs:

To be fair to the courier John, your house is basically a den at the bottom of someone else's garden and is VERY hard to find! :lol:

i maintain its their job and when you see it jumps from 29 to 33 and theres a note on the parcel saying to the right of 29 :bangin:

:shrug:

if you can get more i'll be a happy chappy

UPDATE TIME:

ok so we have been delayed and i will offer my apologies. The courier couldn't find my house, really a courier that cant find a house is as much use as chocolate tea pot but ho hum. its sitting waiting to get picked up now and i will be doing so after work. then i can install tomorrow :yahoo: unless it chucks it down or snows :dummy:

i also asked about payments.

In regards to payment, they can ring us individually with there Credit Card Details or we can take One Card details as a group buy.

Pricing 350 Z

Silver £89.72 - 10% = £80.75 Inc VAT and Delivery.

Black £102.83 - 10% = £91.65 Inc VAT and Delivery.

personally i think its best, and costs less paypal etc, if we pay direct. I will compile a list of names for the group buy and hand them to peter, that way he can check off the names as they pay.

cheers :thumbs:

oh and if this snow doesnt PUCK off there aint going to be a grille tomorrow either

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :rant::rant::rant::rant:

Sounds good to me. Did you work a solution for the tow eye in the end?

i asked him about it and he said if a group of people wanted it he could do it when being manufactured. they would just need to let him know, similar to black/shiney choice. not sure on any cost added yet though.

Yes I got a reply from him this morning. It's difficult for me to comment becasue I don't know exactly how it fits, but I'm just thinking that for those of us who frequently do track days it will be a pain to have to remove the grille completely. Much better to have a small, neat hole to put the tow eye through. I don't think it would really be noticeable either?

What do other people think?

i was CC'd on the reply and noticed he mentioned the towing eye hole. when we discussed it he did say that if there a batch of people looking for it, it could be done. I assume this is because they need to cut and weld the holes before coating making it a bit more involved

Well we need to make a decision asap as he is about to tool up.

If anyone else is interested in the tow eye cut-out (would go nicely with the tow eye GB currently on) then please post on here ASAP. :thumbs: If you want an idea of what it would look like have a look on page 1 of this post.

personally and this is my opinion, and it can be discarded as such because i know i'm not part of this GB, but for a couple of extra kid i think its a good investment.

even if you don't want to have one in permanently it does at least offer the option to but the stock one in during an emergency without the need to remove the zunsport. especially if the person doesn't have any tools.

it would mean that it could be a more permanent fixture,

Well we need to make a decision asap as he is about to tool up.

If anyone else is interested in the tow eye cut-out (would go nicely with the tow eye GB currently on) then please post on here ASAP. :thumbs: If you want an idea of what it would look like have a look on page 1 of this post.

+1 we need to know now if its worth doing a towing eye as the tooling is being done now. It would appear as an option, like silver/black :thumbs:

The grill:

i managed to claw it off of DHL today :lol:

it looks cracking and i will post pics in a min

some of the screws arent quite long enough to meet the mounting at the back so i cant get it fitted today. not a problem and will be resolved with new ones arriving on tuesday :thumbs:

for now heres the piccys :D

B) does the tow eye cost extra?

it will do, probably 6-7 percent i think he said, but i think it may be more than just a hole and actually i nicely done fitting :)

Suitable for standard tow eye ?

i would guess so mate, i think i will have to go back for another fitting to sort it aswell :(