Snow on its way Brace yourselves!!

stanski

:lol:

A few of the other contractors here are already using this as an excuse to work from home :surrender:

Saying that, be careful on the roads, I've just had one of my colleagues tell me about him binning his car last night, supposidly on some oil or Diesel - yes of course it was ;) Just go easy people the roads can catch you out in this weather :drive1

Husky you will love the Zed in the snow - but on an empty car park not the roads!! :surrender: h dont forget to turn your ESP off! (in the car park!) :drive1

oh dont get me wrong, i will love it. its the only type of driving i am actually genuinely good at :lol: just a shame there prob wont be any down here as its englandshire

Bring on the snow!

Booo - I have a testdrive this weekend, dont want them to cancel it! I hope it doesnt snow down here!

Oooh what you test driving Chris? :D Snowplough?

It shares an engine with that lardy American car I test drove for you :teeth:

i got to drive up to york/malton on friday afternoon, and then on saturday off to lastingham.hope the weather holds off till monday

no snow here yet biscuit. Its tried and it is freezing cold but the roads are wet through. My zed is the filthiest it has ever been in its life! Pop by my office for a mince pie tomorrow! :lol:

i got to drive up to york/malton on friday afternoon, and then on saturday off to lastingham.hope the weather holds off till monday

no snow here yet biscuit. Its tried and it is freezing cold but the roads are wet through. My zed is the filthiest it has ever been in its life! Pop by my office for a mince pie tomorrow! :lol:

won't get away from here till about 4 i reckon, so i doubt i'll be in malton till about 9,

Bring on the snow!

Booo - I have a testdrive this weekend, dont want them to cancel it! I hope it doesnt snow down here!

Oooh what you test driving Chris? :D Snowplough?

It shares an engine with that lardy American car I test drove for you :teeth:

aha I knwo what you mean - the funny looking one with a pointy roof and fangs! ;)

I just got back from edinburgh and i must say, the Z was a nightmare.

I got stuck on a hill and nearly never made it home :scare: Where i stay there is several ways to get back to the house but every single one has a hill of some sort. i picked what should have been the easiest but man i was soo wrong :headhurt:

Bring on the polo snow dodgem :clap:

I know what you mean Gilly in January I couldn't get mine off the estate took an hour gave up and reversed it home again. Trick is to switch off the ESP high gear etc but performance tyres are hopeless in the snow :surrender:

went through a blizzard on M56 tonight couldn't see the road marking though but at least the 300 has got good grip :)

As usual the local council have only gritted 2 roads and nothing else this morning- muppets! :shrug: The motorway outside lane was'nt too clever either but nothing too desperate not like our Scottish cousins who only worry when the snow is 3 foot deep! :lol: