Husky progress thread

Husky

so hang on, the JDM switches are ALL with auto mode?

Is it straight plug and play or is fiddeling needed?

Also, did you finally figure out how to make dimming puddlelights that work in sync with the dome light? (Without blowing the BMC?)

Yes all JDM switches are auto and its just plug and play no extra effort required! :D And yes I do realise I have just made JDM switches double in price :lol: :lol:

and yes, dimming puddle lights are already half done on the car, will post up when done, i'm on holiday so should have them done tonight i reckon :D

hahaha loving the numberplate

FTMFW!!!!!!!

He is just a copycat :boxing:

you wish :p :P

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Wasn't going to update this one until it was actually finished but looks like I really don't have the time to finish this project amongst the multitude of other more important projects I have going. So it will probably end up on ebay soon as a work in progress. But for anyone that's interested here is a mobile phone video. The speaker really can't handle it but you get the idea anyhow :)

I damaged my hearing on the last west midlands meet with it as the valve got stuck open due to heat on the motors gearbox. My passenger had earplugs in so he was fine but I couldn't hear properly for about a week.