Dad just had to go 1 better

km002916

My old man has just joined the Nissan frey but has well and truly trumped my recently aquired 350Z by getting a R35 GTR premium. :dry:

Went out with him on Tuesday to see an 58 plate import black edition with 8k miles and as soon as he drove it he was smitten (and no wonder the way it went) but thought it was a bit steap. Went onto autotrader later that day and found a 09 plate UK premium edition with just 3k miles for nearly £5k less so went to see it that nite and put down the deposit there and then. Im taking him to get it tomorrow morning.

Im just hoping he finds it in his heart (and bank account) to put me on the insurance once in a blue moon. :blush:

If anyones interested hes trying to shift his old car, a black monaro VXR for £13k, if so please drop me a wee PM as I dont want to turn this into a 'for sale' thread.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it this one http://www.thornhamcarsales.co.uk/19694/stocklist.htm ?

Says Imported from japan brand new in january 2009 and has JAP satnav - just make sure he knows exactly what he's buying

Nah it was a place up in Fife and deffo a UK, saw a Jap one earlier in the day and pretty easy to spot the differences to be honest with the nav, rear plate holder and display on the speedo and rev counter.

Hope he dosnt live on a hill!!

why?

Nissan have 'issues' with hill starts in GT-R's :)

Its something to do with reversing up hill so I have read... but as usual, dont belive everything you read on forums!!

i met someone on the race academy thing that said his car threw up the ecu warning the first time he tried to reverse up a gentle incline, nissan were good with him, need a whole load of things replacing, someone turned up at the race academy in person to apologise, they seemed to think that it was either an issue or not an issue, i think anything thats done a few thousand should be fine?

Is it this one http://www.thornhamcarsales.co.uk/19694/stocklist.htm ?

Says Imported from japan brand new in january 2009 and has JAP satnav - just make sure he knows exactly what he's buying

Nah it was a place up in Fife and deffo a UK, saw a Jap one earlier in the day and pretty easy to spot the differences to be honest with the nav, rear plate holder and display on the speedo and rev counter.

Oooooh where where? I'll go look for you :teeth::lol: