success of snowballs RUDE JOKE WARNING

Husky

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some crackers there but also some recycled jokes sure I read at least 10 years ago!!

Oldies but goodies :lol:

Thats the problem with seasonal jokes! Although maybe some of the *ahem...* younger viewers won't have seen them......... :lol:

I see you're working very hard today mate :thumbs: (just like me! :lol: )

Mrs is back at 1pm, better wash up, get Louie fed and get MW2 turned off soon, then I'll do some work :teeth:

Dont go to crazy mate its Friday :lol:

The thing is when she gets back, he'll say hes had a really hard morning and calling it a day early as its Friday :lol::clap:

A Christmas Story for people having a bad day:

When four of Santa's elves got sick, the trainee elves did not produce toys as fast as the regular ones, and Santa began to feel the Pre-Christmas pressure.

Then Mrs Claus told Santa her Mother was coming to visit, which stressed Santa even more.

When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two others had jumped the fence and were out, Heaven knows where.

Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the floorboards cracked, the toy bag fell to the ground and all the toys were scattered.

Frustrated, Santa went in the house for a cup of apple cider and a shot of rum. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered the elves had drank all the cider and hidden the liquor. In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the cider jug, and it broke into hundreds of little glass pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom and found the mice had eaten all the straw off the end of the broom.

Just then the doorbell rang, and irritated Santa marched to the door, yanked it open, and there stood a little angel with a great big Christmas tree.

The angel said very cheerfully, 'Merry Christmas, Santa. Isn't this a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Where would you like me to stick it?'

And so began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas tree.

Cat's Christmas

'Twas the night before Christmas

And all through the house

Not a creature was stirring,

Not even a mouse.

'Cuzz the cat had pounced on him

And tore him apart -

Ate his mouse intestines

And chewed up his heart.

Kitty thought she heard sleighbells,

Which made her take pause -

She stopped daintily licking

The blood from her claws.

"Must be Santa," thought Kitty

(That quite clever cat)

'Cuz nobody else climbs down

The chimney like that.

Indeed it was ol' Santa

So jolly and fat

With a huge load of presents

And all for the cat!

"Wow, the best Christmas ever!"

Kitty thought with a purr,

Then she coughed up a hairball

And shed some more fur!

Christmas Knickers

Billy wanted to purchase a Christmas gift for his new sweetheart. They had not been going out together for very long. So, after careful consideration, he decided that a pair of gloves would most appropriate; romantic but not too personal.

He then engaged the help of his sweetheart's younger sister to assist him in choosing an appropriate item; and off they went shopping together. Billy eventually bought a pair of very stylish winter gloves in pale pink and the sister took the opportunity of buying herself a pair of panties from the same store. However, during the wrapping process, the shop assistant mixed up the two items and the sister got the gloves and the sweetheart got the panties.

Without thinking to check the contents, the young man sealed the package and sent it to his sweetheart with the following note :

'I chose these because I noticed that you are not in the habit of wearing any when we go out in the evening. If it had not been for your sister, I would have chosen the long ones with buttons down the side, but she wears short ones that are easier to remove. These are a delicate shade, but the lady I bought them from showed me the pair she had been wearing for the past three weeks and they are hardly soiled. I asked her to try yours on for me and she looked really smart. I wish I could be there to put them on for you the first time, as no doubt other hands will come in contact with them before I have a chance to see you again. When you take them off, remember to blow in them before putting them away, as they will naturally be a little damp from wearing. Just think how many times I will kiss them during the coming year!

All my love.

Billy'