Saving for a 350z

Hi Guys,

Great site by the way. Anyway i have been saving for a couple of years now for a second hand 350z and should have enough in about 6 months. I love the look of the car and i see one driving around my area often and it sounds great when accelerating. I just have a few questions to ask as i do not know anyone who one who owns a 350Z.

Sorry if the questions seems stupid.

1: Does the 350z have a pull effect on you when accelerating. My previous car was a cougar v6 and even though i really liked my car it never gave me a smile on my face when hitting the acceleration.

2: Is there much of a difference in the performance and feel of the 2003-2005 350z to the 2006z?

Reason i am asking is because the 2003-05z seems to fall in the £235 tax band but is the 06Z really worth paying the extra £200 (£435) a year total (Tax Band), just for a few extra BHP, is there a huge difference in the performance/feel of the car?

3: Whats the reliability of the engine like on a Z. My 1999 Cougar seemed to get problems all the time and finanly the head gasket went so i sold the whole car for £300. I have heard that the (z) is a reliable car but when i go to buy one it would be great if you could give a few sugestions on what to look out for.

4: Generally what any of your impressions are after owning the £350z for a while?

Soz if these sound like stupid questions but i have my heart set on buying a 350Z and any info would be great.

Cheers B)