The Christmas thread!

Stew

Bah Humbugs look away now - this is a MOAN free post! :D

Ok, all things Christmas in here please, lets get ready for the big day together!

First thing for me, I'm working on Christmas day, doing a 12 hour dayshift in the office... alone! That won't spoil things though, I'll take a bottle of Shloer in with me make a cheese and pickle sandwich for lunch! :lol::lol:

What gets you in the mood for Christmas and what plans you got for the big day?

I'm looking forward to watching Elf soon! :teeth:

This Christmas is creeping up fast for me and Lucy - to be honest not really thinking about it just January and baby Zed's arrival! :dummy: (Tarmac is in the same boat I guess?)

Starting Christmas shopping this week (bit late for me this year) but determined to be organised (although not as well as you Stew since your all set :thumbs: )

Getting the tree in a weeks time and Costco food supplies too

Looking forward to it and as usual not focusing on the commercial side or I will get fed up but if I see yet another perfume ad for J'Dore or whatever its called!! :bangin:

Stew is that bottle of "shloer" just that or will it have "additions" ;) ;)

Always have a very family based christmas and we have kept it just the same as when we were kids. We all take our xmas stockings down to breakfast and open them, taking turns. Then after that we all head upstairs to the tree where theres normally LOADS or pressies :teeth: me and my brother pick a side each and start dishing them out, we are very civilised ;) and take turns so we can see what we each get :lol: then they all get organised, a piccy taken for the album and then we do what we want for the rest of the day. usually get a game of scrabble in somewhere though :) then have xmas dinner later.

Stew is that bottle of "shloer" just that or will it have "additions" ;) ;)

No additions! I still have to drive home! :lol::lol:

In the Zed? Go on treat yourself :teeth:

Need to get my arse in gear and think of what I want to get people as pressies. Amanda wants an iPhone - so last year :yawn::lol:

i will be putting my christmas avatar up soon. was going to do it last night but thought it's a bit too soon yet!

other than that nothing at all organised yet!! :scare:

as long as i get a dark chocolate orange to eat for breakfast on christmas day and a satsuma and get to wear a paper hat for xmas dinner, i'll be happy

i will be putting my christmas avatar up soon. was going to do it last night but thought it's a bit too soon yet!

other than that nothing at all organised yet!! :scare:

as long as i get a dark chocolate orange to eat for breakfast on christmas day and a satsuma and get to wear a paper hat for xmas dinner, i'll be happy

Damn think that was a gentle reminder just as well I had forgotten :surrender:

Dear Santa may I have a Lego trainset like I had when I was 7 :yahoo:

I am off for Christmas this year :teeth:

The day starts with the usual pressies around the tree then down to the village square for carols with the brass band.

There is then time for a quick pint in the local before coming back to get the food ready. Venison, Grouse and Beef. :)

The day starts with the usual pressies around the tree then down to the village square for carols with the brass band.

There is then time for a quick pint in the local before coming back to get the food ready. Venison, Grouse and Beef. :)

SOLD Mart - what time can we come down ;)

SOLD Mart - what time can we come down ;)

+1 and a plus1 :lol:

I'm not allowed to say the B H word....................... :shutup: However, I do hope to enjoy xmas again at some point in the future! :wacko:

Why not??

Because this is a happy Christmas thread. :teeth:

If someone wants to moan they can do it somewhere else! :p

I want to go to Marts too - we stop off on the way down? :teeth:

Have to head darn sarf to see the parental unit.......oh the joys of being an only child.

So that'll be another 1k on the clock of the zed.....refuse to do a jouney like that in the go-kart :lol:

top of Xmas list is CAT training but would settle for Knockers vouchers :drive1