Considering selling zed. Update - bought a shed.

marzman

dont get a zr! ive had one and there made of airfix plastic! horrible inside and the headgaskets go on the 1.8's! big problem with them, i brought it new and i got rid of it after a year coz i couldnt handle it no more, i sold it to buy an astra coupe turbo, which would do fine! 0 - 60 in under 7 seconds, and get a really good condition one for 4k, lovely cars! :thumbs:

Can you stretch to another £500 for an RX8? It'll be high miles but there are some nice ones about, a mate of mine just sold his 96K miles 2004 fully loaded car for £4,700 which seemed good value to me.

I'm sure you're aware of the negatives and positives of the RX8....

I'd love one, but i cant stretch anywhere near that... i've made another u-turn this week and am back in the £1500 price range now... :headhurt:

I've been on eBay every night this week looking for bargain cars... need the cheapest T&T'd car i can find to drive after i sell mine, before buying my £1500 beast... :blush:

Well... i bought a new car yesterday... and its a SHED! :byebye:

Its a 1994 e36 320i coupe in silver, with just 166k on the clock :lol:

The bodywork is in good condition considering, with only 2 or 3 minor scrapes... no dents importantly. The interior is a bit mingy, with blue velour seats :yuck:

Its got a new looking scorpion cat back on it, which to be fair sounds better than my zed, but its pi$$ slow and the handling feels a bit loose. There is an oil leak but it doesnt look too bad - probably just the rocker cover gasket.

Total price... £900 :lol:

Importantly though, despite it being a shed, at least i can take it drifting... and in all honesty if in 3 months i decide i dont like living like a chav i can get rid and get something a bit less 'poor'.

So, i just need to get a p3 done on my zed and then it'll be up for sale...

EDIT: I dont pick it up till Tuesday, so havent got any pics yet.