advice needed - maybe not from danny or husky.....

nixy

It depends on whether or not you are on a sealed or pressurised system. Bleeding your rads could cause you some problems depending what system/chb you have. If you have f/e tanks in your roofspace you should be fine providing you have no pressure gauge on your boiler.

If you still need advice, I do this for a living, so pm with your number and I'll call you and talk you through it. :thumbs:

Oh well, I tried to help.

So did I, brother. She's so ungrateful!

Are we related?

It depends on whether or not you are on a sealed or pressurised system. Bleeding your rads could cause you some problems depending what system/chb you have. If you have f/e tanks in your roofspace you should be fine providing you have no pressure gauge on your boiler.

If you still need advice, I do this for a living, so pm with your number and I'll call you and talk you through it. :thumbs:

Oh well, I tried to help.

So did I, brother. She's so ungrateful!

Are we related?

Didn't you know? Mother obviously hasn't told you yet!

omg ive never heard such a fuss about bleeding a radiator :wacko:

your best doing them all and then topping the boiler back up, if its lots it might be an idea at some point to get some more anti corrosion put it :)

AND FOR THE BLOODY RECORD IM VERY GOOD AT DIY :rant:

looks like i rattled someone's kennel............. :dummy:

easy nix, don't forget he's spent all day dismantling his car... sorry i mean fixing his car

Have you ever heard of the term "don't mention the war" - well replace that with "don't mention the plenum" :headhurt:

looks like i rattled someone's kennel............. :dummy:

easy nix, don't forget he's spent all day dismantling his car... sorry i mean fixing his car

Have you ever heard of the term "don't mention the war" - well replace that with "don't mention the plenum" :headhurt:

Course-mean-misbehaved-misbehave-dog-husky-crude-snarl-angry-defensive-territorial.jpg dam right!

Yep easy job. No need to turn off. Just get yorself a bleed key and undo until you hear the air hissing. When the water starts to dribble just pinch back up. DONT OVERTIGHTEN some are made of brass and have been known to shear. :)

Dave - it was brass yes, i found a little key thing lurking in my tool box that was also brass, i think my ex must have borrowed it off someone at some point and never returned it - just for a change!

Martin - I am an excellent cook - Just not as good as you! :p

And Stew...............you may think Aberdeen is safely far enough away...............YOU'RE WRONG! Better sleep with one eye open for the time being! :ninja:

Dave - it was brass yes, i found a little key thing lurking in my tool box that was also brass, i think my ex must have borrowed it off someone at some point and never returned it - just for a change!

Martin - I am an excellent cook - Just not as good as you! :p

And Stew...............you may think Aberdeen is safely far enough away...............YOU'RE WRONG! Better sleep with one eye open for the time being! :ninja:

It won't be hard to find Stew, he is always at work. :lol: