Hi all - New 350z Owner

Hi all. Just bought myself a 55 plate (2006) 350z GT last weekend and am loving it. The name is James and I live in Exeter. I've been browsing around the forum for a few days and was going to hold up registering until I had taken some pics to put up before I got moaned at :lol: Hopefully will make a few meets and meet a few of you soon.

If anyone has a back box and centre pipe new of otherwise they would like to sell me please PM me.

Thanks for the welcome guys. As for mods... not too sure as don't want it to end up too boy racery or loud. Definately up for one of those Sat Nav installations though that I've seen someone does on here. Hopefully meet some of you for a blast one day. Anyone fancy a Nurburgring thrashing? awesome place :thumbs:

hello and welcome, what is your next mod on your wish list>?

Definately up for this if anyone else is up for going. I went there this year to the 24 hour race instead of Le Mans and all I wanted to do was rag the car around there but unfortunately couldn't as the race was on so just made the most of the rounds around the outside of the ring as they are just awesome! :drive1

Quite a few of the guys pop over there, just tag along. :)

T8L_0313M2.jpg