Loving the 350!

as2bsc

Hello there,

After months of searching for a decent Zed and reading these forums I finally picked up my new toy last week. It's a 54 plate Azure blue GT with 1 previous owner, FNSH and only 18k on the clock! My previous motor was a 190 hp celica which was an amazing car and which I recommend to anyone after a smart coup on a budget but am loving the zed.

Anyway, I'm another Manc so will be looking forward to getting out to some meets in the North. Also just wanna say thanks to the guys running this forum- great effort chaps, keep up the hard work. :)

This wouldn't be the one from Arnold Clark? They had one of same spec with only 18K!

Yeh it is, I was a bit wary of buying from AC as I've heard a few bad reports but I got the car checked over and it's mint. The bloke who had it hardly used it and I was told he was a bit older than the average Zed driver, he px'ed it for a Lexus.

The car so far seems mint but the same can't be said for AC's customer service, I wouldn't recommend!

This wouldn't be the one from Arnold Clark? They had one of same spec with only 18K!

Yeh it is, I was a bit wary of buying from AC as I've heard a few bad reports but I got the car checked over and it's mint. The bloke who had it hardly used it and I was told he was a bit older than the average Zed driver, he px'ed it for a Lexus.

The car so far seems mint but the same can't be said for AC's customer service, I wouldn't recommend!

Well I think you are buying the car and not the dealer so who cares!! Thats was a bargain price! Did you manage to negotiate any more off? I noticed they were doing £300 off vouchers too.

If I had sold my car I would have gone for that at the given price! Only problem is now I've seen a car that can be sold at that price every other car I have seen seems unattractive at the asking price!

Well I think you are buying the car and not the dealer so who cares!! Thats was a bargain price! Did you manage to negotiate any more off? I noticed they were doing £300 off vouchers too.

If I had sold my car I would have gone for that at the given price! Only problem is now I've seen a car that can be sold at that price every other car I have seen seems unattractive at the asking price!

I noticed the £300 voucher so I managed to get that off the price but they wouldn't negotiate any further, some more off would have been nice but I was just happy to find a tidy one at a good price so I snapped their hands off really. If I believe what the dealer said it was quite a popular car and it attracted loads of attention. I only managed to secure it after another guys finance request failed and they had only had it a week at this point so I'm gussing they were right.

If you keep looking the right one will come along but I was looking for a good one for months before this came up. I reckon they have appreciated in value in the last 6 months which made it even harder to find as I was unwilling to splurge cash on a car that was worth less 6 months ago!

Anyway good look with your search, the car is definitely worth it. I'm always on Autotrader so If I spot any more good deals I'll PM you.