Tesco 99 pikey juice!

Cookbot

Is the Tesco 99 stuff any better or worse than Shell or Bp as it's only(only!!!) £1.14?

Cookbot

what makes you think Tesco or any supermarket petrol is different from Shell or BP it all comes from the same depots!

Agree with this however the additives put into the fuel differ.

Haha tesco super up here is only 1.11 at the moment :yahoo: and there's the 5p off a litre offer

Was chuffed got my 'V-Power' clubcard this week - all I could think when I saw the statement was :scare: have I really spent that on fuel since June :lol:

Haha tesco super up here is only 1.11 at the moment :yahoo: and there's the 5p off a litre offer

Was chuffed got my 'V-Power' clubcard this week - all I could think when I saw the statement was :scare: have I really spent that on fuel since June :lol:

whats a v-power clbcard do?

Give you points when you fill up, except it takes ages to get anything & the gifts are not great :dry:

Give you points when you fill up, except it takes ages to get anything & the gifts are not great :dry:

Haven't really paid attenion to what the points get - but I just got £5 off petrol voucher - you can do airmiles too once you've got the vpower one - but as Ian says think it takes ages to gather the points - I've spent over a grand since June :wacko: and that's all I got :lol:

Haven't really paid attenion to what the points get - but I just got £5 off petrol voucher - you can do airmiles too once you've got the vpower one - but as Ian says think it takes ages to gather the points - I've spent over a grand since June :wacko: and that's all I got :lol:

I used to get a £5 B&Q voucher once a year, they seem to have stopped sending stuff now though :dry:

I used to get a £5 B&Q voucher once a year, they seem to have stopped sending stuff now though :dry:

I got £12.50 off voucher last time, and just got £3 off. Also use the shell citicard, which gives 1% cashback on fuel. Not gonna help me retire but better than a kick in the crotch :thumbs:

wait wait wait, how do you get this 5p off a litre thing at tesco's? spend £X amount in store? shell is closest to me, v-powers £1.13. would happily drive twice the distance through to tesco if it would be cheaper! :thumbs:

Its a £50 spend in-store - but it isn't on all the time :thumbs: