Blended VeilSide 3 car

nurrish

I use to have a blended VS, all i can say is huge headaches, cracks galore on any slight bump. And when you have a headlight problem like i did, you wanna cry when they have to cut the front out then remould it back on :doh:

350z3-1.jpg

this was before I knew what right offset of wheels meant. When I did it a second time I think I learnt from my mistakes and nailed it :thumbs:

d.jpg

I use to have a blended VS, all i can say is huge headaches, cracks galore on any slight bump. And when you have a headlight problem like i did, you wanna cry when they have to cut the front out then remould it back on :doh:

Ahhh right.....so what is used to blend it?

Ahhh right.....so what is used to blend it?

not sure thing a substance like poly filler lol, but allows for flexes, but still cracks paint either way

funny thing is it really seems to depend on the colour of the car as well - I've always hated the long nose on that kit with a passion, don't like the first pic (of jay's) at all but have always loved the black one! It just looks like right!

funny thing is it really seems to depend on the colour of the car as well - I've always hated the long nose on that kit with a passion, don't like the first pic at all but have always loved the black one! It just looks like right!

its probably alot to do with the number of; different surface angles, changes in the lines of the front. black hides these so it wont look as in your face.

funny thing is it really seems to depend on the colour of the car as well - I've always hated the long nose on that kit with a passion, don't like the first pic at all but have always loved the black one! It just looks like right!

its probably alot to do with the number of; different surface angles, changes in the lines of the front. black hides these so it wont look as in your face.

You saying cos nixy aint black you can see her lines and different surface angles? :blink::lol:;) JK

You saying cos nixy aint black you can see her lines and different surface angles? :blink::lol:;) JK

OMFG hahahahaah :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: