Anyone got uber photo-chopping skills?

craigy hardcore

lol no its not my car and yes I am from Scotland (must be the accent)...

I've been trawling google for galleries and images but can't find anything... did see a few on youtube though...

Reason I'm asking is because I think I want this kit and just go fully blown mental on my car, but I'm unsure because I normally go for more subtle styling...

Cheers guys!

As the title says, if anyone has any fantastic photo-chopping skills could you maybe do me a favour if your bored...

veilside_v3_350z_body_kit_40.jpg

Looking for this with a big gay wing in CF/Black and the blue changed to sunset orange :D...

Thanks in Advance

Craig :D

go spoilerless :thumbs:

1-19.jpg

I'm with Jay on that. Spoilerless with that kit looks awesome!

Theres alot of people trying to copy the F&F RX7. Theres even a FTO in my town that has got a VS kits and the orange/black paint. Its an epic fail! :thumbdown:

Looks good on the 350 though....

I'm not trying to copy the Tokyo Drift RX7, I'm just asking for Sunset Orange because thats what colour my car is....

Nah not feeling the spoilerless look... seen one on the net in white (may have seen it on here before too) which was spoilerless and it was just crying out for one...

Now that you've mentioned copying the RX7 from F&F I'm having second thoughts, I hate copies/replicas/lookalikes!....

Need to think this through!

Cheers Guys!

if you want to put your car on steroids than make sure they are the right ones ;)

a few people on have done the VS kit, and i do kinda like it, but wouldn't do it to my car. the people who have done it to theirs seem to have covered most angles and if you include the ones in the states it will be difficult to do something individual. look forward to seeing what you come up with.

as for a FOBW have a look at the ings low rise carbon wing its a real nice piece of kit and would suit the zed look your going for, and i don't think anyone has done that with a VS yet.

im not a big fan of the veilside but i have to say it looks much better with either a standard lip spoiler like zedrush and M350ZB (has now sold his) and a few others have done, or like andy who put on an ings spoiler which really set off the VS kit

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26435

viewtopic.php?f=61&t=23862

....just some food for thought lol