Ohhh HELLLLO! Chilli Nismo

Vik54

Was that car crashed before ?? Looks a lot like a car owned on the other site by a member until he crashed it front on and it was wrote off.

Simons? Before it was replaced with the Temper?

Actually, just had a quick look at Simons previous posts to see if the reg plate was visible. Only the last letter was and it was a Z.

If anyone goes to look at this car make sure you get the History checked!

Great catch (potentially) Pete.

I cannot believe the way you guy's slate peoples cars off on this forum the seller if he is or was a member of this forum would not be too happy and I think the moderator should step in and stop this slagging off of othere peoples cars they are trying to sell, on another thread here a Z'd has also had the pxxs taken out of it and I think it needs to stop.

I cannot believe the way you guy's slate peoples cars off on this forum the seller if he is or was a member of this forum would not be too happy and I think the moderator should step in and stop this slagging off of othere peoples cars they are trying to sell, on another thread here a Z'd has also had the pxxs taken out of it and I think it needs to stop.

This is the internet where people have opinions, my friend. ;)

How is it being slagged off?

Comments on price is a personal opinion of those posting it.

The fact it says 'stolen recovered' is the point being looked at. A member pointed out it looked like another members old car which was written off. I then checked saids members posts (member is SimonD if anyone else wants to check the posts using advanced search) which showed it to be the same spec car but the reg plate wasn't visible. I then stated to any member that might potentially look at purchasing it to check the history carefully as I'd hate one of our members to buy a car and regret it later.

If the owner of the car feels this is unjust then they can contact a member of the team.

Also, if anyone puts up a for sale ad they can request that it is locked as stated in the forum rules at the top of the for sale section to avoid comments being made.

One other thing, this topic appears in the general section so comments can be made without harming the sellers ad (which doesn't appear on the forum)

I have for sale my nismo 350z GT with only 10500 miles this car comes with a full nismo body kit and 19" rays nismo wheels it has also had a full nismo engine tune, nismo exhaust system and lowered suspension all modifications were done at time of purchase the car had it's first mot done along with it's 3 year service in september by westway nissan which is 1 of 7 nissan proformance garages the car was a stolen recoverd carNow for the bad parts there are a few stone chips on the front spoiler. £18000 ono

Its just put in at the bottom, just as they skip onto the bad points

Told ya:

;)

Yes there was a For Sale sign in it at the meet. Thought I reckognised it when I saw the PH ad. If the owner is on here they are more than free to explain what happened, but the sceptic in me says that if they are not selling it on here (havent checked - so this is IMO) then something isnt 100% right as why if you are a memeber here, wouldnt you sell where you have direct access to your market?