Yet another new owner!

Morning all,

Been browsing the forum for a while, picking up hints and tips all over the site, and finally taken the plunge to buy my first 350Z. Better say a thank you to all the members who's posts I've been reading, which have proved to be really helpful

dorffmobile1.jpg

She's a 2003 import that I'm due to pick up this afternoon. Think I'll be taking it steady on the way home though as it's chucking it down here in the south west!

Anyway, hoping to be able to pick everyone's brains and learn how to really take care of her.

Cheers :D

Thanks for the welcome everyone :)

Home for me is Bath, city of Georgian splendour, high culture, residents parking permits, limited spaces and extremely keen traffic wardens :lol:

I think I'll be taking it nice and easy out there today, just going to pootle around a bit until I get confident with how she handles.

Cribbs Causeway is really easy to get to from here so that could be do-able. Don't know about you folks but work have got me with my nose right against the grindstone at the mo. If work and other commitments allow I'll certainly get there. :)

:welcome: Take it easy in the rain until you get to know the car a bit :thumbs:

ps one word .... Stubby ;)

Thanks, I am going to take it nice and easy. I'll have to get me a Stubby, its on the list along with Poor Boys or Gliptones Leather treatment and probably a whole host of other stuff I am going to find ways of spending me pennies on!

:)

Got home in one piece although I have to admit it wasn't the most relaxing drive back. Wind, rain, bits of tree all over the place, certainly kept it interesting.

Anyway, she's parked up safe and sound and I'm just enjoying a beer. I'm positive I've made the right choice buying her, despite the less than ideal driving conditions on the way home, I do have a bloomin great big smile on me face. :D

Many thanks for all the welcomes guys :)