My Beauty!

D13vyl

Hi Folks

Sorry not been on a couple of weeks have been in the middle of buying a business and well with banks etc ive been busy ALso she has a new wondow motor fitted which took time. Here as promised are pics of my 2003 JDM currently with 15K on the clock, as previously mentioned before she was blade silver with standard bodykit i.e no spoiler etc and had silver alloys. She was lovely then but ive done her up so what do u think, She is getting lowered and BC coilovers fitted this week.

her rear, i love a nice ass lol

DSC00394.jpg

DSC00393.jpg

sheer perfection

DSC00398.jpg

DSC00400.jpg

Let me know what u think

D ;)

Hi Bounty

The Spray job cost £2800 and no the engine bay wasnt done, i think that would have complicated matters plus my engine is immaculate and i didnt fancy it getting it dismantled. As it was grey inside it doesnt look bad. If it had been red then well that would have been different lol

Glad u like her,

D :)

lol

Well theres 5 years off a difference between mine and lexx's, and off course the body kit and bhp.the ariel will be changed as it was actually siliconed on by previous owner and it came off a few days ago, it clearly wasnt the correct fit as didnt screw back on,

But i have eventually got the zed they way i always wanted her, and in my neck of the woods she turns heads lol

D

nice :DB)

Looks great but there seems to be something amiss with your exhaust tips...

+1 they look quite squinty :wacko:

I'd go back to Japspeed and get a replacement as I understand they've made alterations to the design so that they fit properly. Don't put up with it because the rest of the car looks too good to be let down by the exhaust. It will be test of the trader's customer service. :)

lol

in my neck of the woods she turns heads lol

D

A Lada would turn heads in Falkirk :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously mate you have done a grand job there, very well done :clap::clap::clap:

Regarding your exhaust, if the only issue is that the n/s tip is sitting lower than the o/s then that is an easy fix.

Providing that you are happy with the position of the o/s and it is not touching the bumper then all your fitter has to do is bend the hanger bracket that is fitted to the car body on the n/s/r.

I find that it is better to remove the bracket and bend it in a vice.

Do not try and bend the hanger bracket that is welded to the exhaust.

Alex.

Hi Folks

And thanks for the kind remarks and exhaust tips.

G18Fan i didnt want the black roof or bonnet, just a subtle black on the spoiler and front bumper is enough, Ill post up pics soon of her interior she is gorgeous throughout and maintained well.

As stated in my original post she will be getting mid range BC coilovers fitted and lowered 20mm this week hopefully. She has already been undersealed for the oncoming winter and ill be looking for another ariel.

Oh and yes id love to go on a few meets,

D :teeth: