Facelift Bi-Xenon Headlights! *SOLD*

Jmbcar33

I have a pair of the Genuine Nissan Facelift Bi-Xenon Headlights for sale!

These are very sought after and cost over £800 PER HEADLIGHT for a new set from Nissan. I have seen used sets on eBay recently and even those are up for £800 for a pair, or £400 each.

This pair of lights have been on my car for 18 months. They are in near perfect condition.

The R/H headlight had a slightly damaged fixing point when I got it - the two 'grippers' for the fixing nut had broken off. All of the rest of the of the plastic around the fixing nut was still in place, so I just Araldited the nut into place so that it's nice and solid (see the final two pictures below). I wouldn't expect this to give the new owner any trouble whatsoever.

Also the L/H light has a couple of very small stone chips to the lens, which wouldn't even show up in my pics because they are so small.

I have left the wiring for the lights out of the original plugs for the time being, because the wiring is different between a UK car and the Japanese import FairladyZ.

If the buyer has a UK car with electric headlight adjustment (8 wires in your headlight plug) then I can just put the wires back into their original plugs and you can simply Plug'N'Play these lights when you receive them. If the buyer has a Japanese import or UK car without electric headlight adjustment (6 wires in your headlight plug) then I can leave the wires as they are, and you will need to remove your plugs from your original lights and fit them to these lights. It's a very simple procedure, just a case of matching the correct wire colours between the male and female parts of the plugs.

:thumbs:

Please send me your offer via PM if you are interested in taking these off my hands. :)

The first person who offers £600 and can pay via Paypal will get these. I'll include shipping (in the UK) for that price.

Please see the pictures:

DSCN3350.jpg

DSCN3351.jpg

DSCN3352.jpg

DSCN3353.jpg

DSCN3354.jpg

DSCN0001.jpg

DSCN0002.jpg

Thanks,

Jon