Carbon Fibre Replacement keys/fobs - Expired

Carbon Coops

I am going to have a mould developed to replace the boring black key for a carbon fibre one.

I will provide full details on how to change this over but all it will involve is opening the key up swapping the internals into your new carbon key/fob clip back together slide your key blade in and tighten the screw.

I will be having these made in the finner 1*1 twill weave pictured here on a bmw e46 door handle

1x1weave.jpg

I can get these in either normal carbon or coloured.

i am getting mine in Blue and Black

other colours are

orange

yellow

red

green

blue

and the above mixed with black (norm carbon)

Please note however you cannot colour carbon, to enable me to get colour i have to mix coloured fibre glass, it is however laid exactly the same as the fibre.

see below,

Orange

orange.jpg

Blue

blue.jpg

Numbers will effect the price on these!

But i expect to be able to get these (pair) to your door for between £20 and £40 max!!!

Any questions pls pm :thumbs:

List of intrest!!!!

1. Coops - Blue and Black

2. Kite350

3. Sparky

4. srobrien

5. Gibby

6. Scottsoulby

7. Ian

8. Woody

9. martinopy

10. Chris I

11. Andy

12. waylander

13. Boycey

14. Bounty

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will look great, the engine covers will be a good indication of this as i have ordered myself a blue and black one, i am doing as much as i can Blue and Black carbon on my car.

Posting my key/fob out next week for it to be moulded :)

coops

ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh

i'll take one,

i'll have a normal black one!!!! let me know how they come out mate

what would the mixed colour one look like?

Sparky

No probs i can remove your name if you like, the list is there just to give me an idea of intrest!

cheers coops

i would like to see what a coloured one would look like before making a proper decision Coops!! i'll wait for your one to get done first mate :thumbs:

Sparky

am i right in thinking these will be identical to the current key fob, but made of carbon fibre instead of the standard injection moulded plastic.

i might be interested. but their is real potential to develop a flip key that would take out transponder. and that i would definetely be interested in.