Still embarressed over your Micra key

stanski

am i missing something? lol i cant find a single panel that i like

Agreed. Why on earth people would buy something that bug-eyed and ugly when there's so many better looking cars that do everything the Micra does for equal money is beyond me.

What gets me is when you see a great looking concept car (not talking about the Micra here) and everyone says how great it looks by the time it gets to production the production engineers and accountants have got at it and it always ends up a parts bin special!

If Nissan had the b@lls to make a Figaro years ago designed and produced within 6 months why cant they do something interesting now! :D

What gets me is when you see a great looking concept car (not talking about the Micra here) and everyone says how great it looks by the time it gets to production the production engineers and accountants have got at it and it always ends up a parts bin special!

If Nissan had the b@lls to make a Figaro years ago designed and produced within 6 months why cant they do something interesting now! :D

Youd be surprised to know that most concept cars are built after all the design decisions have been made and the major decisions too, possibly even into early prototypes. they are built to highlight the main features and build excitement about the car before its release. That's why when sometimes you say "It looks just like the concept" its because its just a fiddled early prototype of the real thing :)