Nissan Race Academy 370z

nurrish

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, the Mods(especially Chesterfield) might like to ask Colin who beat him by 1% & therefore won our group.

Come on Keith especially Beavis you mean? So come on then who beat him? :lol:

put it this way, who was that desparate he felt the need to turn up in racing boots..... :dry:

BTW, pics report on its way ;)

By the way, the Mods(especially Chesterfield) might like to ask Colin who beat him by 1% & therefore won our group.

put it this way, who was that desparate he felt the need to turn up in racing boots..... :dry:

What a sad act :lol:

WHO?

WHO?

WHO?

WHO?

WHO?

WHO?

WHO?

WHO?

WHO?

WHO?

WHO?

WHO?

WHO?

WHO?

WHO?

WHO?

WHO?

WHO?

WHO?

WHO?

Cross my palms with silver :lol:

Clue. A **** ;)

You could book a 370z test drive for the whole weekend, provided in your own area. I wonder if anybody took up the offer.

Did you have to go on the track day thingy to get offered this?

Don't know Liam. All I know was the reception said you could go and book this at one of the tables. You might be able to use this to get a test weekend from a dealer :p

You could book a 370z test drive for the whole weekend, provided in your own area. I wonder if anybody took up the offer.

Did you have to go on the track day thingy to get offered this?

Don't know Liam. All I know was the reception said you could go and book this at one of the tables. You might be able to use this to get a test weekend from a dealer :p

I'd like it for a weekend. I enjoyed my short test run but like to have a go for a little longer! I might make a call.....

Good to see plenty of people there. And thanks to Maz for the jump start - three times in one day was enough, new battery was fitted this afternoon! :yahoo:

Sadly, I didn't get to catch up with the 'winner' in Colin's group......

I thought the 370 was a fair improvement over the 350 and having had both on track found the 370 a more capable machine in standard guise IMO. Felt a lot more steady at the rear in fast corners and didn't understeer like the 350 in those long corners. Must resist for a little while longer......

They were offering it there, but if you ring Nissan and say you'd like a weekend test drive, then mention it was offered at Silverstone, they might say yes :thumbs:

I'd kind of hope so. Silverstone is exactly 492 miles from my house each way according to google. It's rather a long way to go for a little test drive although I'd have loved to do this.

I have given my details for a weekend test drive......but please no one tell June otherwise it will be this :headhurt: from this :bangin: .

Oh, and chatting to the head of Nissan Europe a full bloodied 370 Nismo for the UK is not ruled out but unlikely for 2010. Wheeling and dealing going on to ensure what can be offered is competively priced ;)

I have given my details for a weekend test drive......but please no one tell June otherwise it will be this :headhurt: from this :bangin: .

Oh, and chatting to the head of Nissan Europe a full bloodied 370 Nismo for the UK is not ruled out but unlikely for 2010. Wheeling and dealing going on to ensure what can be offered is competively priced ;)

:lol:

http://www.very.co.uk/rf/vry//navigatio ... dbags&Np=1