Nissan Race Academy 370z

nurrish

Thought i'd make a new thread for pics and experiences. Good day and lots of treats and hospitality. Got to rag a 370z auto round the track and found it to be an enjoyable experience.....Definite comfort and quality upgrade but not really notice much speed increase. Then got to drive a manual 370z on the road and found the auto sync rev to be very nice and worked very well. Also nice to catch up with fellow members :thumbs:

Anyway some pics....Not many

DSC00300.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

DSC00302.jpg

DSC00303.jpg

DSC00304.jpg

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

DSC00307.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great experience & enjoyable day :yahoo: Only got 83% but was improving every lap & taking good racing lines (apparently). Left hand drive was no problem but initially getting used to the paddles was. I managed to wash the windscreen, indicate left & blow the horn :blush::blush:

Having driven the 7 speed manual on the road & then having a good look round, I can say it didn't make me want to buy one. The sync rev was very good, as were the seats, but the rest of it left me cold.

By the way, the Mods(especially Chesterfield) might like to ask Colin who beat him by 1% & therefore won our group. I also got driven by the winner on the road in the 370z, interesting.

Glad you guys had a good time.

I had an e-mail from Nissan UK inviting me along. When I called for the details, I was told my name would go into a prize draw :thumbdown: The chances of me buying a 370z have now totally vanished.

By the way, the Mods(especially Chesterfield) might like to ask Colin who beat him by 1% & therefore won our group.

Come on Keith especially Beavis you mean? So come on then who beat him? :lol:

Glad you all had a good day guys. :thumbs: