Nissan Race Academy 370z

nurrish

There was a guy in our session who had his GTR delivered 2 weeks ago. We had a good look round it and a sit inside. He said he has owned 911s, TVRs etc and the GTR is easily the best in every respect. He previously had a Z too and spoke very highly of it. :)

Drove a GTR on track last weekend - eye wateringly fast and competent (handy when on a streaming track covered in standing water :scare: ) but pretty soulless. Preferred the Gallardo LP560 I'd driven earlier but to be fair it was almost 3 times the price! :surrender:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i loved the day, i got 87% 1% off getting to go round in the passenger seat of the gtr. gutted but it was my first time and loved it more and more every time i went round. i loved the paddle shifts so am gonna get the kit for mine. not taken my 350 round a track before the esp on the 370z was awesome as i only have traction control will i not be able to fly round the corners like i did in the 370, my back end has often felt a bit twitchy on roads but i never knew you could go round corners as fast as was that day.