Lambo doors????

Carbon Coops

I can also supply these i have ordered one for my car to test fit etc which will be with me early next month. I should be able to supply them for around £300 delivered to your door.

These are direct bolt on and can be easily removed, they re-use your original lock mech.

they also include gas struts so the door will be nice and light!

1 year guarentee!

Just wondered how much intrest there would be in these and if it would be worth GB?

cheers coops

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a guide when i did mine, its in the guides section :thumbs: Only thing i will say is that mine are the proper LSD ones, and not wanting to scare or put anyone off but ive heard some horror stories of the cheap kits bending. Hers what they look like on my car :bounce:

DSCN2638.jpg

also heard the same. Andy also has the LSD ones I believe

yep the original z I first bought had crappy ones already fitted, its when you shut the door and the alignment offlines (where the crappy gaspump is too weak to hold the heavy doors in place) and you hear a massive clunk :blink::blink::blink: you think.. why didnt i upgrade and spend the extra and buy lsd ones :blush:

If you are gonna do this mod, pay the best price, I ended up spending a bit fixing damages done to my car cos of cheap ones :dry:

Only two companies I know that make reliable and quality lambo doors kits are LSD and GT Factory.

Even tho welding is not required, most weld the kits in place "just in case", which isn't a bad idea.

Cheapest I've seen a LSD kit go for is like £900, but that was awhile ago (i.e. when Nemesis were still a proper garage, operating out of Langham near Colchester)