Lambo doors????

Carbon Coops

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chavalicious imo...................

And who asked for your opinion???? :p:lol:

can you picture yourself getting out the car in public, say at tescos and not being a little embarrased? fair enough as a weekend play car i suppose...

Thats my only car actually...and i dont mind really...i am driving it for myself... ;)

If anybody says anything then jealous much bitch??? :lol::lol:

ps most people dont even know the car...how would they know if it comes or not with lambo doors??? ;)

i was only joking with my quote on sarnie's post.... :surrender:

can you picture yourself getting out the car in public, say at tescos and not being a little embarrased? fair enough as a weekend play car i suppose...

Thats my only car actually...and i dont mind really...i am driving it for myself... ;)

If anybody says anything then jealous much bitch??? :lol::lol:

ps most people dont even know the car...how would they know if it comes or not with lambo doors??? ;)

i was only joking with my quote on sarnie's post.... :surrender:

haha all in good banter, im only prodding fun. ;) i dont know how they look in person but as long as you have a god few mods on already its all good :)

With the LSD hinges on the 350 you can open the door enough to get out without it going up :bounce:

With the LSD hinges on the 350 you can open the door enough to get out without it going up :bounce:

ooh sorry i am a novice in this area tbh, ignorant i know. like the ones in that slideshow? looks effective :)

Exactly my point...........and if you start opening the doors normally to get out of the car because your embarrassed........then whats the point...... :blush:

all comes down to weather or not you give a S**t what people think?????

i do what makes me happy and wht i like, could be worse could be drivin round in a fiesta or summit much worse than a 350z with lambo doors all down to personal taste.

People get too strung up on what other people think...if everyone did this everyone would look the same ??????

i say bollox to what people think!!!!!

:angry:

coops

all comes down to weather or not you give a S**t what people think?????

i do what makes me happy and wht i like, could be worse could be drivin round in a fiesta or summit much worse than a 350z with lambo doors all down to personal taste.

People get too strung up on what other people think...if everyone did this everyone would look the same ??????

i say bollox to what people think!!!!!

:angry:

coops

+1 my sentiments exactly

I do agree though that ive heard horror stories about cheaper versions.

What I would say is that if you buy them, fit them and test them and they turn out to be fine with no problems then Ill snap your arm off for a set at £300 mate :thumbs:

i will be testing these before i sell any and if there are any issues which i am sure there wont be, i will sort them out befoe selling them!, but need a rough idea on intrest so i knoe if it is cost affective, otherwise i will have to increase the price a bit :(

coops

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well its taken a little longer than i 1st thought but i finally have a test set of these, i installed the drivers side today took my time with is as i had to write easy to follow instructions for when i start selling these kits, once tested.

They are a really good solid bit of kit no fear of them bending or snapping!!!!

They were a good fit although i will be improving this ever so slightly on the ones i will be selling, all holes etc lined up perfectly, all that is left is extending the wiring a bit and bolting up the wing. Then onto the passenger side :D

Pics are not great as light is pretty poor. They open far enough without going vertical for you to get out if you didnt want to use them all the time too which is a bonus :thumbs:

I will add better pics and more info on them soon :thumbs:

350zlambo1.jpg

350zlambo2.jpg

350zlambo3.jpg

350zlambo4.jpg

Cheers coops

Looks good coops. Would love a set of these and would be in for a GB depending on quality. TBH I think they look cool and the 350 has the widest doors ever so would be handy in tighter spots where I tend to avoid. Also could I come look at the quality of them if you have them on your car. Also what would fitting cost be like?

Thanks

:thumbs:

Looks cool. Have you tried opening them with the door card on?

I dont have any doorcards at the min but will as soon as my carbon ones arrive ;)

Coops

'Dblock

Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:42 am Reply with quote

Looks good coops. Would love a set of these and would be in for a GB depending on quality. TBH I think they look cool and the 350 has the widest doors ever so would be handy in tighter spots where I tend to avoid. Also could I come look at the quality of them if you have them on your car. Also what would fitting cost be like?

Thanks '

You can come and see them anytime yes my number is on my sig strip :thumbs: These ones are not as the finished ones will be just proto types, poss having a nother bolting point and a few other subtle changes. The kit works well but iwant it perfect, these come with a years warranty but even after this i will be here to help :thumbs:

As for fitting you would be looking at a couple of hours labour a side but i will fit them for £100 :D

Coops

'Gilly199

Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:00 pm Reply with quote

oo oo oo I never really thought about these due to the massive price tag, but you have my attention Coops.

Really wanna see this one go through.'

These will be going ahead put alot of time and money into getting these done :thumbs:

i Will keep prices as low as poss but at the min its looking like around:-

Individual item : £415

GB of 5 : £360

GB of 10 £325

These are just approx but shouldnt be far off :teeth:

Coops

Very nice. :)

I am interested. But does it come with a wiring kit like the LSD?

Good point.

I would probably get you to fit it as I like your attitude about geting things spot on, Im the same. Just to make sure the price is for a set and not a single door.

Very nice. :)

I am interested. But does it come with a wiring kit like the LSD?

Good point.

I would probably get you to fit it as I like your attitude about geting things spot on, Im the same. Just to make sure the price is for a set and not a single door.

i may also offer home fitting for the cost of my fuel and supply of coffee and choco hobnobs :teeth:

As for the wiring i wont be offering a plug and play no, but will supply a clear guide, which will be to simply extend the original loom and replace the rubber weather guard with the longer one supplied. Also supplied with the kit will be the wire, pre cut to length and striped and heat shrink. This i belive will give the best results as it will still make use of the water tight quick release multi plug etc :thumbs:

Just deciding what colour to do the kits, prob end up being Black though, might do mine azure tho ;)

Coops

• 4 weeks later...