I now own a Z

AlexZ

Well I've been counting down the months from the days I decided I wanted a Z. After sorting some cash the hunt was on...I had a spec and cost in mind, it was just a matter of finding one...

After viewing a 2004 53plate in Blade Silver, Rays, GTspec with FSH (40K) at Grimsby Audi up for £10,995 I thought my luck was in :#3: . I took it for a test drive and it made some strange noises lol...When I got back it required the brakes replacing, all four tyre replacing, most panels de-dinging and a good old tlc clean...I decided to walk away from this when they said there isnt enough money in the sale to complete the list of problems I wanted sorting before we spoke figures lol. :thumbdown:

Second, I went across to a company called Prestige Performance in Selby...this again was a 2004 53plate, Blade Silver, GT spec with FSH (26k) up for £12,695...I decided to have a good look round this one before I test drove it lol... ;) There was a large repair on the drivers side quarter panel, the full passanger side had been repainted poorly, the front drivers door glass surround was damaged where it had been broken into oh and the bonnet had a fair few stone chips :doh: ...again I walked away lol

After seeing the car above I went across country to Chesterfield were I found a 2004 04plate Blade Silver Full GT spec with Rays & FSH (40k) up for £11,995. I had a good luck round it and found a couple of small dents that my mate could de-ding, the drivers side rear alloy scuffed, stone chip on the drivers front wing and one on the passanger side of the front screen. It's had a lady owner for the last 18 months according to all the paperwork that came with the car. I got the sales man to sort the alloy wheel and front screen stone chip...my mate is sorting the dents for me next weekend. With a little tlc and a good polish the car will be mint..I cant believe the power compare to Celica lol...In the end I gave £11,400 for the car with 6 months tax and full MOT...

What do you guy think?

IMAGE_002.jpg

Alexz

Thanks to everyone for the welcoming...

Hi Greekman, we have already met but I didnt tell you my user name or I was getting a Z so soon lol....I was with Hamster at the last meet...

Hi Heath, thanks for the bluetooth module it works great... although when I collected the car I couldnt understand how it fitted until the carrier slid open lol :yahoo:

Nice one buddy, she looks super cool B) there is always something to do regarding your pride and joy :lol: even if you went over it with a fine tooth comb before buying you always will find some more marks you didnt see :lol::lol:

Chuffed for ya mate. o yer and officially....welcome :thumbs: