Forza 3

Shaun1982

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got it yesterday and love it.

am already at level 14, got myself a zed on it and its great to drive on the track B)

Spied you last night but ignorantly assumed you were one of the annoying yanks on my friends list........... We should get a few members together for some multiplayer fun/carnage :yahoo:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

am i the only person still playing this??? :D newhoo.. i managed to purchase myself the fanatec turbo s wheel (euro edition) :D:D

just noticed i currently hold the quickest none audi r10 tdi lap in the world on nurburgring with 6:47 using the Xanavi GTR :D:D:D im ranked 352 atm.. All Audi R10's above and around me... must get myself one of them and see what time i can get

-ho

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Do you need XBOX gold membership to download skins and stuff? Seen some nice pictures of rally replicas and stuff that im not skilled enough to create :lol:

Where I use my xbox i have no internet access, but if i can download stuff without subscribing I could bring my xbox here and see if I could download some stuff

Oh and thanks to Forza3 having all the nismo kit on it and the rays/volks I also have made a replica of my own car. Unfortunately im slow driving it as i dont like to see it damaged :lol: Any other car I own is fair game to ram other off track though :)

I got back into this after it gathered dust for some months......

And my reason for getting back to it....... Because it had a 350Z on it. :drive1

Shame you can only have the jap bumper on the back due to it being a fair lady, and the rev limiter lets the car rev higher than mine - i assume because it is a 2006+ car rather than the one i have (a 276bhp 2005 car) (tho the car claims to be a 2003 fairlady)

or am i missing another 350Z on there somewhere?

Suppose i cant moan too much, they were hardly gonna have 3 different 350Z's on it (or risk falling into the trap of having 600+ cars on it but they are all the bloomin same)

Cool driving around in *my* car tho, not been able to do that since the days of MSR on the dreamcast with both the Fiat coupe 20VT and the 306 hot hatch on it. :)

cheers

M.

Do you need XBOX gold membership to download skins and stuff? Seen some nice pictures of rally replicas and stuff that im not skilled enough to create :lol:

Where I use my xbox i have no internet access, but if i can download stuff without subscribing I could bring my xbox here and see if I could download some stuff

Oh and thanks to Forza3 having all the nismo kit on it and the rays/volks I also have made a replica of my own car. Unfortunately im slow driving it as i dont like to see it damaged :lol: Any other car I own is fair game to ram other off track though :)

Yup, just a membership and money on your career :thumbs:

My current car

jhg784.jpg