Fifth Gear gets axed

stanski

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sad to see it go. As has been said previously, there are not enough Car Programmes on the telly, and whilst it had it's limitations, it was better than nothing. Compared to Top Gear is was not even in the same league.

As for VBH, I am sure she will be seen again in the not too distant future :) As the saying goes 'many a good tune was played on an old fiddle' :lol:

PS Wouldn't it be good if we could get VBH to the Ace Cafe meet. She knows where it is after all!

Fifth gear much better, too much clowning around on Top Gear, plus Vicky Butler is gorgeous ;)

are you serious? She is old and not fit. :yuck:

:lol: You're obviously in your very early twenties! When you get to the back end of your twenties, women like her are to be appreciated, she looks naughty, and I reckon she could drink a few of us under the table even though she has a posh voice!

- from my experience she'd be awesome and I reckon pretty hard to please, but I'm sure a few wouldn't mind having a go at that!! :flowers::bleh::ninja::dummy:

Long live VBH

Hey, wait...... I'm 21, I've liked VBH since I was a sprog. She, along with Carol Vorderman created my first ever E_EC___N.

"I'll have a consenant, please, Carol."

:p:p:p;)

Ahh, no, actually! :lol:

I could tell you this one time, I used to mow this woman's lawn for pocket money when I was 13 (so about 8 and one half years ago). Anyway, I'd finished cutting, I was sat, watching Countdown in her front room, whilst this old gal was making me a well deserved brew. I got excited, and so........ :snack::p:teeth:

I'll shut up.

:yuck:

Fifth gear much better, too much clowning around on Top Gear, plus Vicky Butler is gorgeous ;)

are you serious? She is old and not fit. :yuck:

:lol: You're obviously in your very early twenties! When you get to the back end of your twenties, women like her are to be appreciated, she looks naughty, and I reckon she could drink a few of us under the table even though she has a posh voice!

- from my experience she'd be awesome and I reckon pretty hard to please, but I'm sure a few wouldn't mind having a go at that!! :flowers::bleh::ninja::dummy:

Long live VBH

Im not even 20 and me and couple of mates think she's pretty fit, basically spot on description above, I think its the older woman thing for us though :lol: and the fact she loves cars B) . But apart from that I wont miss it, Tit Nedell used to get on my nerves after a while and the bearded guy was a nonce. Plato and VBH :#1:

It was watchable but could have been better

Weirdo with beirdo and his lame friend were pants !

Tiffs voice made me cringe

Vicky kept me entertained, not the fittest bird but the fact she was doing manly driving things better than most men makes me want her

Conclusion

If VBH joined top gear..... I would be happy

:snack:

Talked to a guy today that knows VBH and Tiff quite well and he was saying that 5th gear have an episode budget of £60k where as top gear have one at £250k per episode :surrender:

Nice to know our TV license is paying for nice trips abroad for the presenters on Top Gear! :lol::bangin:

Sad to see it axed as they actually made the effort to get out and test cars... Usually months or even years before Top Gear wait for one to be delivered to their studio. Presented by people who can actually drive as well :p

An average Top Gear now features barely 5 minutes of one or two cars being driven up and down the same old runway... More time is devoted to someone plugging their new book... Not sure where the remaining £245k per episode goes? :thumbdown: