New Astra ....oh dear...

stanski

lol i dont think the front ends too bad

apparently theres a coupe version coming also, some sites report it to be called a calibra but i thought the old calibra was based on a cavalier chassis rather than an astra?

lol i dont think the front ends too bad

apparently theres a coupe version coming also, some sites report it to be called a calibra but i thought the old calibra was based on a cavalier chassis rather than an astra?

It's the lights they have gone for the rounded off look like pugs and hyundais etc why does everyone think pugs should be the style to copy....f@@@@g fat round doughnuts with no style in them at all ...... Boring :thumbdown:

the KIA ceed looks far better !!

fugly ducklings,

i've always hated vauxhalls excpet the vx220 same as i hate fords except the gt40. styling has just gone down the pan these last few years. Vauxhall had done alright with there latest design corsa VXR and astra VXR, wouldn't have one but they weren't bad. but this is just dull.

citreon horrid horrid horrid, cheap crappy crap.

pugeot have lost all design style for a long time, they need to get rid of their branded whale nose that they stick on everything. its ruined there soon to be releasec RCZ coupe. they haven't done anything decent since the 205 GTI. i had a 306 GTi6 which was a good car, but still not as good as the 205.

Why do nearly ALL the small family cars and superminis look the same?

There are some exceptions to the rule....

Like the Civic!

I do like the look of the new Civic - it is an excellent car with lods of room in it - get the Sport model and best of all worlds looks like the Type R without the premium! :D

I don't mind the current astra but can't stand the corporate front grill/badge like the rest of the range (hate Audi for the same reason :yawn: )

The Insignia looks ok but it does ride a little high for my liking but have you seen the estate version it's longer than Concordes nose!! :lol:

Oh my god what a piece of crap!! :blush:

As others have said, i like the existing model, but this is horrendous! What the hell were the designers doing, and the board for approving it? Who the hell buys faceless generic cars like this?

Good shout with the Kia Ceed... the Pro'ceed looks great. Im also loving the Volvo c30 at the moment... i see a brand new one in white every day and i want it!

Oh my god what a piece of crap!! :blush:

As others have said, i like the existing model, but this is horrendous! What the hell were the designers doing, and the board for approving it? Who the hell buys faceless generic cars like this?

Good shout with the Kia Ceed... the Pro'ceed looks great. Im also loving the Volvo c30 at the moment... i see a brand new one in white every day and i want it!

I quite like the look of the tiny Volvo but don't like the glass boot and there is no boot space but otherwise they did a good job.like the c70 coupe convertible also but has the wrong badge really doesn't it? At least it doesn't look like a narrow boat like the A4 convertible with the roof down :headhurt:

Do like the Mazda 6 though but it's a beefy bugga !