Tech Carbon and Me Carbon Coops Whats goin on ???

Carbon Coops

Ok been pretty quite on here for a bit fo a number of reasons but now the dust has settled i want to fill everyone in on the situation.

As you all know Tech carbon became a trader on here and requested standard parts. I contacted them and offered mine, so i took all my interior down to jamie at tech carbon where they would be moulded. He then had some problems with his business partner and it was put on hold. He then secured new suppliers to have it made instead of making it all himself. I had taken a keen intrest with carbon fibre and thought i would start my own business and became a trader, using tech carbon as my supplier.

All appeared well and i arranged for Jay here on the forum to have the 1st bonnet to enure perfect fitment and quality so took payment and ordered the bonnet with jamie at tech carbon. I then was sent to cyprus with work for a few weeks. It quickly became apparent after a few weeks something wasnt right as the Jays bonnet and my bonnet plus a few othere bits had not yet arrived. I contacted jamie who ensured it had been sent, spoke to dhl a few times and they knew nothing of it so spoke to jamie again and again and was told a new storey everytime. I had also began to hear the rumours of jamie and the celica forum and began to worry!

The situation as it is now-

Jamie or barry?? Was sent down for fraud on monday and as such i have lost alot of money and most the interior for my car, i have a crime number and will try to get some back!

Jays bonnet- I doubt jamie ever ordered this so i took the full hit and have refunded Jay with the full amount!

My bonnet- Who knows again doubt it was ordered so lost money on that along with 5 engine covers i paid for and orderd ready for the GB

My interior- I will have to buy new

Carbon Coops- So where does this leave me?? Well i have now secured my suppliers not just for carbon fibre but i can now cover almost any of your tunning/modding needs From bride seats to titanium exhausts!

Also due to cutting out the middle man i most cases i can cut the prices :)

I hope everyone on the forum will still be able to trust me and i look forward to building up a perfect reputation on here. I know jay will be along and vouch for my support with him through this and the mods i belive fully undersand the siutation on this and are continuing to support me.

So i would like to consider this a fresh start, i am ordering some stock to night and i will not be taking any money off anyone untill i have all the parts in my possesion to prevent this from every happening again.

Any Questions or any imput please dont hesitate to pm or write on here but please keep to subject on this any enquires for orders etc pls use the other thread i will be posting up.

Thanks for your support

Coops

Sorry to hear you have have been stung.

I think we do have to be REALLY careful in the future about supporting new companies - Yes I think we should try and support new companies, specially when its existing club memebers but if they are totally unknown we really have to be careful.

Hope you all the best in the future and hope the new company is a success. (And hope Jamie/Barrie rots in prision)

Hey guys and gals, i would just like to back coops up on this. As you all know i ordered the bonnet from coops and his supplier was tech carbon....... however tech carbon let him down big style and fed him a pack of lies etc. SO this left me with no bonnet and down on cash..... as soon as i pointed this out to coops he immediatley tried to make things right....... to cut a long story short, coops was in contact with me the whole time and payed the money directly into my account without any hesitation at all.

So at the end of the day he was basically being mucked around by the con man at tech carbon........ but not any more as that b&%t*rd has been sent down. Please dont be put off buying anything off coops as he is trustworthy and has no doubt learnt a big lesson from all of this! I WILL be buying products off him in the future and it is a great idea that you are stocking up firstly coops then selling on :thumbs:

SO a big thank you to coops for sorting out my situation as i thought i had lost my cash to tech carbons scam

Well done guys, I am delighted that this very difficult situation was resolved in a professional and amicable way. There are always going to be problems with supply chains, couriers and many other aspects of buying parts and it is always gratifying to see the issues dealt with.

Its awful that you were caught up in this muppets fraudulent activities Coops and I hope you manage to get some sort of satisfaction with your outstanding parts.

Best of luck Coops. :thumbs:

Hey, sorry to hear about this Coops i read the whole celica thread and I can't believe that guy was a conman, he seemed so genuine in his initial replys and his business looked very professional. So it just shows that you can't always rely on first impressions.

Is your new trader going to me making bespoke CF parts or is he just supplying pre-made parts?

R