Remembering the nineties....

zxtreme

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the 90's took me from 8 to 18

started down the pubs from 16, so only really fully enjoyed that side of life from about 1998 onwards. but i remember the music, shame i was in a quiet end of town, when i hit college is was weekends down in london at ministry and fabric.

i think i pi**ed most of my part time earnings up a wall through those years; quite literally :blush:

back in my old town it was flacks, it was the only pub open after 11, and everyone in the town used to go down to it. and it always gaurenteed to kick off, you could set your watch by it, the ploice would be waiting with a riot van at about 12 when everyone fell out :lol: it had open fires in the winter, 2 cellars with bands playing in, floors you stuck to. half the scars i've got are from that place, oh happy memories, i miss being that age :blush: no responsibilities, no worries, money in your pocket and a beer in your hand, loads of skanks and the high chance of a punch up followed by a kebab on the way home :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_olk-R3KYUc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFd5Cci_pE4

i had to be one of those sad people who bought both those songs on tape, i should be shot...

...thank god were not in those shitty years anymore. actually no, i liked the 90's, its just the music that i didnt like.

EDIT: and i excuse the enitre night at the roxbury soundtrack, because those songs were/are awesome!

i can never cope with all this remembering without being in the pub with a pint in my hand laughing about it reminiscing :D:drunk:

although i have to admit to being a bit to young to have been in the pub for most of the 90's :lol:

right whos coming to the pub with me :teeth::teeth::teeth:

+1 Kobi... Boom Boom Boom!

I didnt start going out/drinking till '99 when i was 15, so music isnt really my memory from that era... but these bad boys are, in order of appearance!

Super-Monaco-GP.jpg

fifa%20international%20soccer.jpg

mariokart2.gif

donkey_kong_country.jpg

Then i got an N64... March 1st 1997!

super-mario-64-virtual-console-20070131013941887_640w.jpg

n64-goldeneye.png

Then i started noticing these:

Spice_Girls01.jpg